Gameday Tigers

GDT Podcast Arky Recap

Fishhead

Good job guys. I listened in car on my way to Louisiana. One question - Fish you said every Tuesday you listened to some program that has Joe’s dad on it.  I didn’t quite hear the name of it. What was it and when and what do you listen on?

also had problems hearing Nootch a few times - I think he must move his mouth away from phone sometimes

44 minutes ago, dachsie said:

also had problems hearing Nootch a few times - I think he must move his mouth away from phone sometimes

i probably need to upgrade my phone actually. 

i use a wired set of earbuds/mic and it loses connection a good bit. same happens when my charger is plugged in too. 

1 hour ago, dachsie said:

Good job guys. I listened in car on my way to Louisiana. One question - Fish you said every Tuesday you listened to some program that has Joe’s dad on it.  I didn’t quite hear the name of it. What was it and when and what do you listen on?

104.5 has "Off the Bench" with TBob and Jordy Cullotta from 7-10, then Charlie Hannigriff and Jimmy Ott from 10-12. From 1-3 is Jacob Hester and he has Matt Flynn, Richard Dickson, and Austin Bain most days. Matt Moscona is from 3-6.

20 hours ago, Fishhead said:

104.5 has "Off the Bench" with TBob and Jordy Cullotta from 7-10, then Charlie Hannigriff and Jimmy Ott from 10-12. From 1-3 is Jacob Hester and he has Matt Flynn, Richard Dickson, and Austin Bain most days. Matt Moscona is from 3-6.

You left out Buddy Songy, 1-3. 910am, but only on Tune-in radio.