Gameday Tigers

Rivalry Weekend - who ya got?

houtiger

Auburn vs. Alabama

I think Auburn has a shot with Tua out, but InbredGumps still has all those good receivers and Najee Harris is scary when that big man gets going.  Najee catches better than I thought, making him more dangerous.  But the Auburn d-line is better than ours, and will get pressure on Mac Jones.  I'm pulling for Auburn to keep InbredGumps out of the playoff picture.  Otherwise, I think a InbredGumps win puts them in the playoff if LSU beats Ga. in the SECCG (assuming we beat aTm).

Ohio State vs. Michigan

Ohio State will probably win.

LSU vs. Texas A&M

LSU should win, but it won't be easy.  A&M has improved through the year, they look better than the team that lost to Clemson and InbredGumps.  Their loss to Ga. was close.  If Mond gets hot he is dangerous, and he has weapons.  I hope we outscore them, and I think we will.

Oregon self terminated.  If the games go by the rankings, through the championship games, I expect the playoff will be Ohio St., LSU, Clemson, and InbredGumps, but the order could change.  Hopefully the committee has someone else play InbredGumps first, and only if LSU and InbredGumps both win would they play again.  I don't think the fans would like to see InbredGumps LSU that soon, unless they have both won and are in fact the best 2 teams still standing.

8 hours ago, houtiger said:

Auburn vs. Alabama

I think Auburn has a shot with Tua out, but InbredGumps still has all those good receivers and Najee Harris is scary when that big man gets going.  Najee catches better than I thought, making him more dangerous.  But the Auburn d-line is better than ours, and will get pressure on Mac Jones.  I'm pulling for Auburn to keep InbredGumps out of the playoff picture.  Otherwise, I think a InbredGumps win puts them in the playoff if LSU beats Ga. in the SECCG (assuming we beat aTm).

Ohio State vs. Michigan

Ohio State will probably win.

LSU vs. Texas A&M

LSU should win, but it won't be easy.  A&M has improved through the year, they look better than the team that lost to Clemson and InbredGumps.  Their loss to Ga. was close.  If Mond gets hot he is dangerous, and he has weapons.  I hope we outscore them, and I think we will.

Oregon self terminated.  If the games go by the rankings, through the championship games, I expect the playoff will be Ohio St., LSU, Clemson, and InbredGumps, but the order could change.  Hopefully the committee has someone else play InbredGumps first, and only if LSU and InbredGumps both win would they play again.  I don't think the fans would like to see InbredGumps LSU that soon, unless they have both won and are in fact the best 2 teams still standing.

Alabama ain’t getting in without help. 

OU or Utah is jumping them if they win out.