Gameday Tigers

Border Crossing 2020

LSUDad

2 hours ago, COTiger said:

In American dollars, roughly how much was that meal?

Around $8-$9.

You can hurt yourself. All beers are $2 each. 
A pedicure is $12, plus you get a free Margarita. 

Plus the best pico de gallo and salsa’s. 

We stay on the states side, eat breakfast at the hotel. Most times we eat around 2 or 3pm. for lunch. You can drink water with your meals, it’s all bottled. We have never had anyone get sick. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LSUDad said:

Around $8-$9.

You can hurt yourself. All beers are $2 each. 
A pedicure is $12, plus you get a free Margarita. 

Plus the best pico de gallo and salsa’s. 

We stay on the states side, eat breakfast at the hotel. Most times we eat around 2 or 3pm. for lunch. You can drink water with your meals, it’s all bottled. We have never had anyone get sick. 

I've never had a pedicure.  I've had a couple of Margarita's.  IconLOL.gif.dc111f410f0ef1a9fd4ce19add9b682b.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, COTiger said:

I've never had a pedicure.  I've had a couple of Margarita's.  IconLOL.gif.dc111f410f0ef1a9fd4ce19add9b682b.gif

I’ve have a number of Margaritas my self. 

We had 8 folks cross today, tomorrow a dozen. No problems on the other side. Prices on some items have dropped since last year. 
With almost 19 pesos to the dollar, prices have dropped on a few things since last year. 

34 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

I mean, I dunno know how the taste compares, but a fella introduced me to an Italian place in Katy where I could get lunch at that price and I KNOW that place was good. 

😉

I was there also, but in Mexico, that’s a platter, not even close. Google Arturo’s in Neuvo Progresso. The food they bring out, hard to finish. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, COTiger said:

How much is a bottle of tequila?  Do they sell American liquors?

Yep, been years ago, a liter of Crown was $18, the second was half price, $9.  We brought back too much that year. The large Red bottle, my neighbor wanted it, import booze tax and all, under $30. I’ll get some prices tomorrow. 

0B7289F4-EF21-4BD0-AEDB-33CA4A48D720.thumb.jpeg.a0b9ffd33b147ea2fcd902dc1f4a03ff.jpeg

Edited by LSUDad
  • Like 1