Gameday Tigers

Alleva Just Punched Jimbo Right in the Mouth!!!!

Hatchertiger

At the risk of stirring up bad memories and old wounds:

I still have a lot of friends in the ACC,” Alleva said. “I talked to them, and after that I didn’t want any part of Jimbo. I would never have hired Jimbo. He was never on my radar. Now, fans and some people in the department wanted him, but I never wanted him.

“I could have made a change [at the end of the 2015 season]. I recommended not to. Because I would have been forced to hire Jimbo. I would rather have had Les. But if I didn’t hire him, the outcry would have been ridiculous. So we had that meeting during the [Texas A&M] game, and I made the recommendation to keep [Miles].”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-lsu-ad-i-would-have-never-hired-jimbo-fisher-to-succeed-les-miles-142701322.html

Would have never expected him to come out with such a strong statement like that given his track record.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hatchertiger said:

At the risk of stirring up bad memories and old wounds:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-lsu-ad-i-would-have-never-hired-jimbo-fisher-to-succeed-les-miles-142701322.html

Would have never expected him to come out with such a strong statement like that given his track record.

Perhaps he's going to really retire.  That gives you freedom to say what you want, and it won't cost you.  When you're looking for another job, you have to be careful about what you say in public.  Retirement can be "freeing"!

wow. Just read the entire article. 

I didn’t think it was possible, but i now like him even less than I did before. 

what an absolute SALTY femaledog. 

he’s actually taking credit for shyte that wasn’t even his doing (i.e. Mathieu and Peterson donating a shyte-ton of money specifically for a new locker room).  And bashing people that he didn’t mesh well with (Miles, Jimbo and Wade).  This arrogant bag of elephant shyte is STILL trying to make this all about him.

I’m so glad this cocksucker is no longer involved with LSU.   

And no, i ain’t giving him credit for the current season of football.  He got lucky as hell on this move. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hatchertiger said:

Yeah I'm not buying what Joe is selling. He would be singing a different tune if Jimbo had managed to really turn TAMU around.  Never understood why we hired him in the first place and very happy he is gone. Go Tigers!

yeah he’s the most worthless piece of shyte in LSU history.