Gameday Tigers

Re-watched 11-9-19 last night...

Fishhead

The game was not as close as the score would indicate.  Stingley got schooled by Devonta Smith, but Sting will learn a lesson or two and as good as he was as a freshman, Sting will, I believe, get better.  Tua threw a great long ball, and I doubt they will replace his talent this year.  Although we will lose a lot, probably more than InbredGumps loses, I am optimistic that Brennan comes in closer to Burrow than Mac Jones comes to Tua.  InbredGumps lost 2 of their top receivers.

It was a most enjoyable game, I just wish we had not given up 3 easy scores.  On the punt return for TD, our guy actually helped Waddle out, we pulled his facemask, spun him around and jet propelled him over into a lane that nobody expected him to end up in.  It was a fluke play, to their advantage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, houtiger said:

The game was not as close as the score would indicate.  Stingley got schooled by Devonta Smith, but Sting will learn a lesson or two and as good as he was as a freshman, Sting will, I believe, get better.  Tua threw a great long ball, and I doubt they will replace his talent this year.  Although we will lose a lot, probably more than InbredGumps loses, I am optimistic that Brennan comes in closer to Burrow than Mac Jones comes to Tua.  InbredGumps lost 2 of their top receivers.

It was a most enjoyable game, I just wish we had not given up 3 easy scores.  On the punt return for TD, our guy actually helped Waddle out, we pulled his facemask, spun him around and jet propelled him over into a lane that nobody expected him to end up in.  It was a fluke play, to their advantage.

Both of Smith's long TDs were on the coaches. 

First one, the sideline was yelling instructions to the defense as the ball was snapped because InbredGumps faked looking to their sideline then suddenly snapped the ball. 

The last TD, wtf are we doing in man to man with less than 2 minutes to play up two scores?? Single high safety at that. 

Smith did get the better of sting on that one, but stupid coaching decision as well. 

• Like 3

It still pains me to see some of our top players over there, D. Smith, D. Moses, Sopsher.  I think O is doing a better job keeping our top talent at home.  I think he has said that being the head coach for a few years, he has had the ability to develop relationships with the high school players from an early stage in their high school days, which breeds trust and likability.  I hope O can keep up his recruiting success.

• Like 2