Gameday Tigers

By The Numbers, The New Football Players

LSUDad

i have high hopes for 90 and 99.  those were 2 La. guys we wanted badly, I'm sure Saban wanted them also.  Glad they stayed home.  #39, I don't remember a famous #39, but wouldn't it be something if Phillip Webb made #39 memorable at LSU?  We had to fight hard to get Webb's commitment.

2 hours ago, houtiger said:

i have high hopes for 90 and 99.  those were 2 La. guys we wanted badly, I'm sure Saban wanted them also.  Glad they stayed home.  #39, I don't remember a famous #39, but wouldn't it be something if Phillip Webb made #39 memorable at LSU?  We had to fight hard to get Webb's commitment.

#10 Josh White, I was at the Pre-Season Houston TD Club Banquet. When they read off his Jr stats, everyone looked around, list was almost endless. Then they said, he is committed to LSU. Some folks at my table and around gave a wow, durn and a few other words. Knowing LSU was getting a good one. 

1F5B55FF-BD70-4796-B8E9-4EA12F9B7BEC.thumb.jpeg.e0cd784fd1cf1afefc74886dd2ed4467.jpeg

• Like 1