Gameday Tigers

2 Point Conversion - WTF Edition and FU Preview

Fishhead

Great job guys!!!  I write a blog weekly about the stock market, and it takes COMMITMENT to do it regularly, and you guys are COMMITTED!!  Thanks!  I don't find anything to disagree with.  The defense sucks.  Brennan is doing well, like you would want a redshirt junior to do when he gets his opportunity.  He has an arm, we saw it the last few years.  He's already made progress on composure in the pocket.  Marshall and Gilbert, we have guys we can work with to catch the ball.  Need a running game, still need improvement on the o-line.  I hesitate to think what the GayTurds will do to our secondary, unless they can teach the DB's how to communicate and get their assignments correct.  LB need to step up also.  And the d-line is getting ripped.  I read O said there would be some personnel changes this week, maybe J. Roy on the d-line?  Or Apu?

• Like 1

Very interesting fellas! You really did a good job and held my interest throughout the entire podcast. I always learn something from you two, and I appreciate the effort you put into the show.

Speaking of learning, I watched Arky vs Ole Piss today. What I learned is that we need to force Ole Piss to pass. 6 ints today!

• 2 weeks later...