Gameday Tigers

Hate Week!

Nutriaitch

Sooooo, Aubrun.....

fornicate y'all. 

fornicate all of y'all
fornicate your coaches, your players, your fans.
fornicate every goddamn one of your self righteous arrogant cheating assholes!
and while we're at it, fornicate everybody in that shithole backwoods state you call home.

fornicating low rent disorganized redneck assholes!  even by SEC standards y'all are bottom feeding dipshits!

You're like fornicating Wisconsin! Except Wiscy at least produces Cheese, beer, and Harleys.  
Auburn produces jack and shyte to the rest of the planet.
Back woods pile of rotting West Georgia Buffalo shyte.

Even the fornicating interstate between Mobile and Auburn doesn't have food exits....why? Because if you're dumb enough to leave the coast and head TOWARD Auburn, you deserve to starve to death.

These pole smoking dipshits call themselves a "Traditional SEC power". But they have a losing record all time against TULANE!!!!

read that again.   TOOLAME! has a fornicating winning record, in football, against these fornicating useless roostah suckers.
Kentucky doesn't even know what a fornicating football looks like and has a winning record against TULANE!

Want to hear something even funnier? least you're .500 all time against Vandy.
Yeah, you read that right, .500 all time football record against mother fornicating Vanderbilt!!!

you would think the cheating-est team in the history of the SEC could at least muster a winning record against fornicating Vanderbilt, but nope., can't do that.

worthless assholes need referee's help to beat bottom feeding Piggies and Ole goldenshower.
Holy shyte, this is the worst team we've had in 20 years and we still skull firetrucked that So Carolina team that beat you useless bitches.  

Why the fornicate do we even keep you in this conference? Even Gerry fornicating DiNardo owned your femaledog asses!

Bring it assholes!

• Haha 4

I'll never forget this BS "penalty" that gave Auburn the "win" in 2004. That "penalty" probably hasn't been called since!!!!!

Campbell completed 16 of 27 passes for 170 yards and one touchdown—a 16-yarder to Courtney Taylor on 3rd-and-12 with 1:14 to play. Kicker John Vaughn missed the initial extra point, but a leaping penalty on Early Doucet gave him another chance—which he put through to give Auburn a 10-9 win over Nick Saban's LSU Tigers.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

that wasn’t even as bad as the ape-fornicating the refs gave us in ‘06. 

and they up to same shenanigans this season 

all 3 of their wins this season had some very questionable calls go their way. 

Yeah I remember the play with Early Doucet where an interference flag was dropped and then promptly picked up. Ball was allegedly tipped at line of scrimmage but replay showed that wasn't the case. 

auburn-v.-lsu-2006.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

2 hours ago, Hatchertiger said:

Yeah I remember the play with Early Doucet where an interference flag was dropped and then promptly picked up. Ball was allegedly tipped at line of scrimmage but replay showed that wasn't the case. 

auburn-v.-lsu-2006.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

don’t forget the straight up assault of JoJo Lafell in the end zone n first half. 

Nootch gave us a great leadoff into this week.

What do y'all think about this game.  I assume Finley is the QB, and I think he is as good as Nix.  Now, SC was not the greatest defense.  But Auburn lost a lot of their top d-line from last year.  If Finley gets time, clearly he can operate.  What we don't know is how he would respond to pressure.  Maybe a better question is how will the LSU o-line respond to pressure, can they keep TJ clean?  The o-line looked much better against SC, hopefully they can keep it going.  Emery (my crush) is looking like the top back, he's got moves and speed, and at 210 he has enough power, he has a good combination of skills.  I heard him interviewed and he's a cool kid.

The defense looked better, but receivers still got open, and that is concerning.  That Ojulari kid is a terror; O said he would leave LSU as an all-american, and he is probably correct.

Let's get some predictions.

I think these teams are pretty evenly matched.  If LSU can cover in the secondary, I give LSU a slight edge based on our offense.

I'll call it 24-21 LSU.

this is NOT your typical Auburn team. 

their defensive front does not scare me at all. They don’t get any where near the push they did in years past. 

we will score on them. 

the problem however is that what Gus does on offense plays directly into the weakest part of our atrocious defense. 

he uses misdirection which causes confusion. Being confused is something we absolutely excel at this year.  

he also employs a power run game between the tackles. We are by far the weakest up the middle.

Baby Nix doesn’t scare me. His dad was a worthless dipshit under pressure and so is he.  fornicate Him. 

Coach O said today that Brennan has not practiced this week all but guaranteeing T J will get the start.  I'm sure they installed some wrinkles and nuances to what we did last week with the offense.  The best thing we can do is build on what we did last week and run the ball effectively especially first down.

• Like 1