Gameday Tigers

2 Pt. Conversion w/Fish and Nootch-Bye Week

Fishhead

• Fishhead pinned and featured this topic

Great job as usual!  A couple of points, maybe you can respond.  Looks to me like Todd Harris lost a step due to his injury, do you guys see that?  Is Jacoby too big and too slow to be a safety, did he lose a step, should he be an outside LB?  (sounds like I think we need 2 safeties). 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, dachsie said:

LSU v A&M game.  

Aggies having their own issues:

Texas A&M Aggies pause activities after multiple positive coronavirus tests

Aggies athletic director Ross Bjork told ESPN's Heather Dinich there are "over a dozen" players who will be out for 14 days because of contact tracing protocols, with "no way out of it." Injuries and opt-outs also will impact whether or not the Aggies can field a roster with 53 scholarship players.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30286532/texas-aggies-pause-activities-multiple-positive-coronavirus-tests

On 11/11/2020 at 5:04 PM, Hatchertiger said:

Need to check out this "hidden" bar if you haven't already been;

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/trader-sams-grog-grotto-review/

Yea - it's closed right now unfortunately.  They are renovating the Polynesian and this is one of the many locations across WDW that are not open right now.  But it is on my to-do list for one day

Edited by dachsie

• Fishhead unfeatured, featured and unpinned this topic