Gameday Tigers

2 Point Conversion Fish and Nootch-Arky Preview

Fishhead

• Fishhead featured and pinned this topic

Good job guys, in a tough season.  Fish made me laugh, with his filming routine :classic_cool:.  I hope we play, but its been so long, and the last game was a disaster, I'm not into this one.  If anything, it will be interesting to see if Pelini has coached up the defense.  Do secondary players know who they are supposed to cover?  May have a bearing on whether Pelini is fired at the end of the season.  If he can't show improvement in 3 weeks, why would we think next year will be better?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, houtiger said:

May have a bearing on whether Pelini is fired at the end of the season.  If he can't show improvement in 3 weeks, why would we think next year will be better?

might want to begin preparing yourself for Bo to be here next year regardless. 

two reasons:
A. the athletic department made it a point to public ally release the info that were going to have about $80mil deficit in athletics this year. 

B. Alleva may have been OK with changing coordinators like underwear until you find the right fit, but Woodward is more like to hold O responsible for his decisions and make him fix problems on his own.