Gameday Tigers

My take on 3-3 LSU

Fishhead

11 hours ago, Fishhead said:

The reasons for this showing are multiple. 

Did we lose the starting QB the next season? Did we have the copped outs...i mean opt outs?

This season is a shitshow. It's Murphy's law in action. If it can go wrong it will. And has. Like I mentioned in the most recent podcast, I'm focused on 2021 and 2022 at this point.  

There are few positives at this point, but I'm liking 23 and 3 a lot these last couple games. Sting finally got to show why he'd be a first rounder if he were eligible... he was truly shutdown Saturday. The defense as a whole has looked better the last 3 games, if you only count the beginning of the Auburn game lol. Point is I'm seeing improvement.

Offense is just bad without Myles and with this crap OL. 57 is straight up a liability.  That won't improve with what we currently have healthy on the roster and on the staff. Period. 

I‘m seeing some improvements with the D . 

As for 57, Wire should kick in an play OG. 

The ones that stay for another year will be a key!

The staff is looking at a few JC and Sr transfers. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 10:55 PM, LSUDad said:

The ones that stay for another year will be a key!

The staff is looking at a few JC and Sr transfers. 

I touch on guys returning in the most recent podcast...check it out. 

Regarding the last sentence....nevermind....I'll just shut up now lol

On 11/23/2020 at 10:39 PM, LSUDad said:

Todd must have read my post. 

Todd McClure does a little talking on LSU’s problems. Cut to the 2:08:00 mark. He was on way after I made my post. So I was driving when I listened to what he had to say. 

Todd’s wife, Brett Bech’s wife and my godchild were all on the dance team at Central High, where Todd played. 

Many folks thought Todd was given a scholarship just cause, everyone gave their own reason. But having watched Todd play, I saw an athlete that could have played a number of positions. 

Todd was drafted in the 7th round by the Falcons, tore his ACL in training camp. 
During his second season he took over as the Falcons starting center after Calvin Collins was moved to guard. Since then he missed only one game and was the Falcons starting center from 2000 until his retirement after the 2012 season.

What’s Todd doing now? Here you GEAUX!

https://www.6mranchandantiquewoods.com/