Gameday Tigers

2 Point Conversion w/Fish and.........

Fishhead

NOT NOOTCH!!  I apologize but I LOST the damn podcast Nootch and I did Tuesday night and it just takes too long to do one of these...I couldn't ask Nootch to re-do it.  I give him lots of shout outs in the re-do and covered MOST of what he and I discussed Tuesday night.  

Hope y'all enjoy and don't get too mad at me for slamming QUITTERS!!!!!!

• Like 2

• Fishhead featured and pinned this topic

Very good job, thanks for your efforts, and Nootch also on all the previous podcasts!

You may well be right about InbredGumps beatings us bad, but I have hope we can make something of a game of it.  The whole defense has been improving.  We have two corners that can cover as well as anyone, and as you said, Flott improved lately.  But, I've seen Mac Jones mentioned in the Heisman running, that is not good for us, and Najee Harris tried hard to bring InbredGumps back last year.  He's a nightmare, the #1 RB out of high school when he graduated.  Harris may be their key.