Gameday Tigers

Thanks From LSUDad And Family

LSUDad

We would like to thank all the folks that sent the arrangement for my Mother. Folks that sent texts also were appreciated. 
Mom had fought Cancer and beat it once. She had Covid, beat it, getting two negative tests. But the Bone Marrow Cancer returned and was aggressive. 
Once again, thanks to each of you for everything during this time. 
The arrangement was there when we arrived for the family viewing Friday, then Saturday, at the graveside mausoleum service. From start to finish. 
God Bless all. 

• Like 2

On 1/20/2021 at 6:23 PM, Hatchertiger said:

Life is something. Lost my dad and 3 first cousins (2 of them siblings) in 13 months.

Was this recently Hatch?  So sorry....

In 1997 I lost my grandparents 9 days apart.  That was rough

Edited by dachsie
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, dachsie said:

Was this recently Hatch?  So sorry....

Thanks for asking Dachsie. Dad 12/19. First cousins 2/20; 9/20 and 1/21.  All died unexpectedly.  My dad had a massive stroke and his life ended in hospice care. At least I could be there at the end for him and through that process was able to let go.  My mom died of a heart attack when she was 52 (I was 22) so I never really had the opportunity to do that. I've become someone who counts their blessings rather than wallow in misery all of the time. The end of our lives here is the beginning of something unbelievable. To each his own but that is what I believe.

• Like 2