Gameday Tigers

Redo After Winter Storm

LSUDad

11 hours ago, Eq4bits said:

muscadines. 

Planted one last year (Southern Home variety, its a cross between muscadine and grapes) and while it doesn't look dead, I'm not exactly seeing mach sign of life. Since its the first spring that I have them, not sure when they break out of dormancy.  Two of my 12 blueberry bushes look a bit suspect but are beginning to leaf out whereas the others a full of blooming flowers.  Ready for a few days of sunny and warm weather.

Nice job of the landscaping Dad. Looks very good !!!

• Thanks 1

I have the Big Event students coming this weekend.  They will rake leaves and weed the flowerbeds for me. I will finish cutting back the things that died in the last flower bed.  I have all of my tomatoes planted - that I grew from seed - except one that is still too small but it will go in a pot if it ever does anything.  Its miniature right now so am not sure what to think of it.  I have 14 varieties of tomatoes planted and this cherry one if it survives.  I may have to open a farm stand.  LOL. Also have cucumbers planted.

• Like 3

I transformed my vegetable garden into blueberries.  The blueberries become wine. Got tired of the rabbits, armadillo etc destroying my hard work. Whatever I plant now is in a pot on my on my patio. Currently have arugula, cilantro and flat leaf lettuce growing.

Dachs that’s a ton of tomatoes! Nothing better than a fresh tomato salad. 

Edited by Hatchertiger
  • Like 1