Gameday Tigers

The Neshoba County Fair

LSUDad

Got an invite to make the fair, never been there. The folks that invited me, they use to double date with Archie and Olivia Manning. A little more information on the fair! 

https://www.ataleoftwophillys.com/home/2019/7/23/heaven-is-nine-days-long-and-it-is-hot-as-hell

My sister is up there, look who’s there playing around, Arch! 

Grew up going to NCH every year. Since my great aunt passed Im part owner of Cabin #257 (on sunset strip at end of HappyHollow… dark brown cabin with aqua/teal trim). Havent been able to go since hubs got dx’d in 11/2017. Miss getting to see my old friens. My sis, BiL, nephews & thror kids are there. I was always the ine to get there early clean everything & get all decorations up outside; apparentlysince im not there to do it no one else bothers….

archies cabin is just off the square.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eq4bits said:

This is our cabin last time i got to go, nephews UGA flag not up cuz he wasnt there yet, my LSU flag wont be up since im not there

5D6213C2-122A-43EC-B17B-B7D6C1C51BD7.jpeg

Looks great, passed this year, but might have to make a trip next year. We’ve been making the Renaissance Festival just about every year, here in Tx. Will post more on that one. It’s about 30 mins from my house.