Gameday Tigers

LSU , leadership , opt outs , #18, etc.

Nutriaitch

so these last 2 shyte show seasons has shined some light into parts of the program we don’t always look at. 

we see who lays it on the line even in the darkest times. 
we see what guys truly are team guys that bleed the Purple and Gold. 

so it got me thinking about the #18 tradition here. something that was a great thing early. something the was a highly coveted and respected honor. something even the NFL looked at as meaning something. 

but then like everything else he touched, O tarnished it. first by taking the decision from the past 18s and handing it out himself (unconfirmed rumor, i admit). Then by giving it to TWO players every year and watering it down.  also i don’t know if he’s given it to the right guy most of these years. 

Curry - transferred away. a very un-18 move.
Damone - opted out of bowl game. the exact opposite of what you expect from 18
I still say JaCoby Stevens should have had 18 instead of 7 in 2020. 

Everything i’ve seen/read since the bowl game tells me Kirklin should have worn it this year (no offense to Atkins).

no offense to K’Lavon and Cush, but that ‘19 roster was loaded with leadership type guys and that probably should have gone to Clydro that year.

2018 Moreau was a good choice
2017 was LaCouture and JD Moore (shoulda just picked one)