Gameday Tigers

MSU vs TAMU

Fishhead

Yea - I was slightly worried about our game with them before last nite.  I think my fears are diminished.  Every other LSU fan wants to beat Inbred Gumps most each season.  For me its A&M.  If we ever lose to them, my doc I work with said he's going make me hear about it every day until we beat them again.

Fitz obviously had a better game against A&M.  I think the quality of our DB's had something to do with it, I thought they had a great game against State.

Anybody see the Fla. / Ga. game?  The Fla. goal line stand in the second half was amazing.  Ga. got 1st and goal at the 1 on a Franks fumble.  Run, no gain.  Run, no gain.  Pass incomplete, flag for interference of the D, 1st and goal from the 2.  Run, gain 1 yard, Run, gain 1/2 yard, Run, no gain.  Field goal.  I don't care who you like or don't like, that Fla. D has a backbone.  And they are FAST.  Even their big people are FAST.  Ga. supposedly has a huge o-line, and they never budged the Fla. d-line an inch in that series.

Looks like Ga. will win the east again this year.  They play #12 Kentucky next Sat., and in 3 weeks they have to get by Auburn. 

Fitz is all over the place. 

Never know what guy you’re getting until the game happens. 

Some of his throws last night were absolute money. Even into coverage. 

Against us, dude couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat.  Yeah our DBs are really effing good, but a couple of his picks were absolute gifts from that guy.  I mean Divinity was WIDE OPEN on his int. 

Reminds me a a lot of Marcus Randall (except a much better runner). 

A&M doesn’t scare me this year. 

next two years on the other hand.

Jimbo is trying to completely change their style. That takes a lot of time to do and a different type of athlete. 

Compared to O keeping with a similar style, just changing tempo and play selections.  Makes for a smoother transition. 

Archived