Gameday Tigers

LSU Baseball In Minute Maid Park. 2022 Shriners Children's College Classic

LSUDad

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a friends house tonight, we started talking about the Tx game. Then he tells me, David Pierce, the Tx head coach, he’s the brother-in-law of Gary Kubiak. Pierce is married to Kubiak's sister, Susan.

I seem to remember this at one time, but my memory ain’t what she use to be!

Edited by LSUDad

28 minutes ago, LSUDad said:

I was at a friends house tonight, we started talking about the Tx game. Then he tells me, David Pierce, the Tx head coach, he’s the brother-in-law of Gary Kubiak. Pierce is married to Kubiak's sister, Susan.

I seem to remember this at one time, but my memory ain’t what she use to be!

does your friend know Pierce? 

if so, please give him a message:

58CD9E19-8846-42C9-B943-A5F39E612C23.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 3/3/2022 at 6:40 AM, Hatchertiger said:

I think it’s gonna be carried on MLB network

31 minutes ago, dachsie said:

The LSU v Texas game is Sat at 7 on MLB network

Maybe since MLB isn't going to start playing any time soon, they will cover more games

due to the absolutely ridiculous MLB Blackout rules, and the even more ludicrous rule that these games fall under the MLB blackout umbrella, fans in Louisiana and Texas will (allegedly) be black out of the games on MLB Network.

Starting game topic shortly with the best options i can find to go around

I've gone back on forth with the Astros about how a city 3 1/2 hours away is in their "viewing area" to no avail.  I mean do they think since I can't watch Astros on TV I'm going to go to more games?  Quite the opposite, if I can't follow them on TV I'll never get to know the team and won't go to any games. I'm boycotting MLB anyway.  But there may still be a way to watch the games even in Louisiana per Scott Long:

IMPORTANT TV/ONLINE UPDATE:

All games televised live on MLB Network and AT&T Sports Southwest. However, MLB Network will not show the games in Louisiana because Louisiana is in the Astros’ viewing area. Games can be streamed on Astros.com, Astros’ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and MLB app.

Edited by Hatchertiger

2 hours ago, Hatchertiger said:

I've gone back on forth with the Astros about how a city 3 1/2 hours away is in their "viewing area" to no avail.  I mean do they think since I can't watch Astros on TV I'm going to go to more games?  Quite the opposite, if I can't follow them on TV I'll never get to know the team and won't go to any games. I'm boycotting MLB anyway.  But there may still be a way to watch the games even in Louisiana per Scott Long:

it’s not the Astros, its MLB stupid ass policy. 

every zip code in America belongs to at least 1 major league team market. 

be thankful you don’t live in Arkansas (for many reasons).  But that whole state belongs to: Astros, Rangers, Cards, and Royals.  So they get blacked out of all 4.