Gameday Tigers

LSU vs La Tech (3/23/22) Loss 7-6

Nutriaitch

Tiger should have a little revenge on their minds. Tonight 6:30 pm at The Box

Radio / TV:
Tune in to your local LSUSports Radio affiliate if you're on terrestrial radio. Or as always, it's free on the LSUSports App.
TV coverage is once again provided by SEC Network+ via the ESPN app.

Weather:
a nippy 63° and dropping. No significant chance of rain. Winds blowing at angle across diamond from LF Fair pole toward the bag at first.

Pitchers:
LSU – So. RH Will Hellmers (2-0, 2.70 ERA, 10.0 IP, 3 BB, 11 SO)
La. Tech – So. RH Greg Martinez (2-0, 4.20 ERA, 15.0 IP, 4 BB, 14 SO)

There is talent on this team. However, this team is living proof that you have to be able to hit, pitch and field to be a good team. Right now we can hit, we pitch well in spots and our defense has been a liability.  Its not a good thing to be playing SEC games with only one real starter. That's not enough pitching to get the job done.  CJJ sort of warned us preseason when asked about pitching and his reply was he's going to use a lot of pitchers.  What he didn't tell us was its because he hadn't found enough starters.  We will be in Friday games as long as Money is pitching well. Looking like Saturday and Sunday will always be up for grabs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, COTiger said:

You call it bit&ching.  I call it telling it like it is as I see it.

i said “we’re winning now” which is a provable fact at the time i posted. 

you called that inane.  so you “calling it like you see it” isn’t very impressive. You may want to update your prescription. 

• Nutriaitch changed the title to LSU vs La Tech (3/23/22) Loss 7-6
  • Nutriaitch unpinned this topic