Gameday Tigers

Boutte-Does He Play Another Down for LSU?

Fishhead

Here's a quote from #1 on the Jordy Cullota Show

With Brian Kelly’s comments about Boutte earlier during the press conference, Boutte said this on show this morning:
"For my three and out people, I feel like this is a big year for us. Come in, do what you gotta do and get out. You don't want to be here longer than you need to"

Kelly has his work cut out for him fixing the culture issue within this program. 

The rest of the interview was OK, with him saying he needs to work on route running and he is critiquing his own film from last year, focusing on improving.  He said Kelly doesn't say much and he likes that he's low key.  

He says the QB room is packed, gonna be a competition.  Said he wants to wear #7.  But when he goes pro, he wants to wear #1.

Says he wants to win the Biletnikoff. 

Most of that is all great stuff, but that one comment....WTF??  I mean honestly, I now believe he was trying to transfer earlier on and without NIL from Gordon McKernan, he wouldn't be here.  Is that what we want on the team?  Is that what Kelly wants on this team??  I doubt it. 

• Like 1