Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Rice - Death Valley - 6:30pm ESPNU/98.1

Nutriaitch

I like JaMar Chase.  He's very athletic and strong, he has good hands, and I think he will block downfield for runners.  He has good ball skills and seems to adjust to the ball in the air very well.  I look forward to seeing him in the upcoming years as I think he has a high ceiling and room to grow.  Reminds me of a freshman Jarvis Landry, without the special teams devastation. 

18 hours ago, La Tigresse said:

The temperature on my apps didn't read that cold, and I was bundled up, but I still froze my ass off. Everyone around me was freezing. Don't know if it was the wind that was cold, or what.  

That said, nope, we not only did not cover the spread, we didn't score as many as the spread. 

BTW, Cole Tracy got love from the fans for Sr night!

yeah, it was pretty chilly. 

not Troy ‘08 cold, but breeze definitely had some bite to it. 

Tracy got loudest cheer. Followed by Brossette and Moreau (about same as each other).

We talked about the Troy game cold at the game. People around me agreed (as do I) that Troy was much colder. But it was not comfortable Saturday.

My game date and I were debating who would get the loudest cheer. He said Brossette, I said Tracy. Brossette was not far behind, but Cole Tracy clearly go the most love.

3 hours ago, La Tigresse said:

We talked about the Troy game cold at the game. People around me agreed (as do I) that Troy was much colder. But it was not comfortable Saturday

two of the people with me Saturday were also with me for Troy ‘08, so we talked about it too  

Saturday wasn’t miserable, but was colder than i’d like (shyte starts hurting in the cold).

But Troy is probably the coldest i’ve ever been in that Stadium. damn that was horrible that night.

49 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

two of the people with me Saturday were also with me for Troy ‘08, so we talked about it too  

Saturday wasn’t miserable, but was colder than i’d like (shyte starts hurting in the cold).

But Troy is probably the coldest i’ve ever been in that Stadium. damn that was horrible that night.

Yep to all. At the Troy game, there was a soldier on home for leave sitting right in front of me. That high and tight haircut with nothing on his head, and his ears were beet red they were so cold. I had on gloves (and was shivering because no amount of layers would have helped) so I put my hands over his ears to try to help him. 

Not that often a man will call me an angel, but he was pretty sure I was one. 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, La Tigresse said:

Yep to all. At the Troy game, there was a soldier on home for leave sitting right in front of me. That high and tight haircut with nothing on his head, and his ears were beet red they were so cold. I had on gloves (and was shivering because no amount of layers would have helped) so I put my hands over his ears to try to help him. 

Not that often a man will call me an angel, but he was pretty sure I was one. 🤣

i took a guy to his first ever LSU game for Troy. down 4 TDs late 3rd quarter, i see his wife shivering and absolutely miserable. He’s bundled up (lil sis and bro-in-law are bundled under a blanket). 

so i tell him “welp, i never leave early, but it’s up to you. game sucks and it’s miserable out here”

he looks at me and says “fornicate no we ain’t leaving. don’t know when i’ll ever make it back here”

with that, i started pacing the empty row behind us, and up and down the aisle trying to get the handful of people left fired up.  and then the comeback started. 

so i kept up the pacing and firing up what was left of the crowd. the. entire. fourth. quarter.

was worn out when it ended. lol

• Like 1