Gameday Tigers

Welcome to your new home for LSU sports!

Herb

50 minutes ago, LSUfan71 said:

Looks like fun, I recognize lots of names.

Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but unlike all you independently wealthy characters, I gotta get up early and go to a job. See y’all bright & early tomorrow...

i gave up sleeping a few years ago. 

still go to work. just get hopped up on coffee early and ride that kick as far as it will take me. 

1 hour ago, LSUfan71 said:

Looks like fun, I recognize lots of names.

Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but unlike all you independently wealthy characters, I gotta get up early and go to a job. See y’all bright & early tomorrow...

We've cut back to 6 days/week,  7a-7p.

You just old ?

Just now, Nutriaitch said:

says the guy that can’t get to a grounder not hit dead at him. 

I actually made some nice plays at 2nd the other night, rolled 2 twice, front end in one, back end in the other.  Showed more range than i thought i still had on two grounders and a pop up to short right. 

Oh, and i can throw, bish

1 hour ago, Fishhead said:

I actually made some nice plays at 2nd the other night, rolled 2 twice, front end in one, back end in the other.  Showed more range than i thought i still had on two grounders and a pop up to short right. 

Oh, and i can throw, bish

who the hell are you playing against?

i can honestly say i hung them up having never been doubled up in my life (softball). 

and yeah my arm’s shyte. 

but if you grounded it to me at 2B, i’m still beating you to the bag.  and that’s with two less than healthy legs. 

12 hours ago, Fishhead said:

We've cut back to 6 days/week,  7a-7p.

You just old ?

Guilty as charged. Apparently I won't have to worry about catching up with the late night shenanigans...

12 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

i gave up sleeping a few years ago. 

still go to work. just get hopped up on coffee early and ride that kick as far as it will take me. 

Coffee gets to me to around 10am. Then my attention turns to finding a suitable napping spot, but it's a new job so I'm still learning the layout here.

Archived