Gameday Tigers

I have a bad feeling.....

Nutriaitch

nothing to base this on but my gut:

The bowl will be Aranda’s last game in purple and gold.

I read several other boards.  And i’m seeing a LOT of hate being spewed in his direction. All by posters with relatively new accounts who worship at the altar of O and blame everyone but him for everything. 

the same lot of people that went on a Canada slandering campaign last year before it became public he was on his way out. 

i hope im wrong here, but i just can’t shake this feeling. 

I wouldn’t worry. Even Les hired a OC right out of the SEC. Days are numbered at Auburn? 

The Kansas football team’s new offensive coordinator, Chip Lindsey, signed a four-year term sheet with Kansas Athletics when head coach Les Miles hired Lindsey away from Auburn.

Lindsey’s deal is worth $2.65 million dollars over the course of four years, with KU having an option it must exercise in order for the final year of the deal to kick in.

Lindsey will coach at KU through the 2022 season if the athletic department exercises the option — terms state that decision must come “on or before” Dec. 15, 2020, which would be after the conclusion of the regular season in the second year of the deal. If it’s not exercised, Lindsey will only be owed compensation for the third year of the deal, but not the fourth.

53 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

because this current administration has such an amazing track record of hiring assistants?

Yep, it will all come out. You are worrying about something you can’t control. AD’s and Coaches hire folks, Fans fire them. In the coaching profession, many times, you’re hired to be fired. 

1 hour ago, LSUDad said:

Yep, it will all come out. You are worrying about something you can’t control. AD’s and Coaches hire folks, Fans fire them. In the coaching profession, many times, you’re hired to be fired. 

you ain’t exactly giving me the warm and fuzzies right now

31 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

you ain’t exactly giving me the warm and fuzzies right now

Thats not my job. I was told by a few, Joe Alleva was to be gone by this time, but that too, didn't work out. Recruiting is in full force, Dec 19th we will know who signs. Bowl game, then we see where it takes us. Enjoy your Holidays. Was going to the bowl game, but too much going on. After the first, things should clear up. Plans for a trip into Mexico around Jan. 18th. A Border Crossing, just going the wrong way.

Archived