Gameday Tigers

Tell the Truth Monday

Fishhead

1 hour ago, Fishhead said:

This should be ugly. 

But the truth is, it's HATE WEEK!

I don't know if we're equipped to do so, but it's time to burn down the Barn!

I have friends that are Auburn alum. This week we just smile politely at each other and go on about our business. But I agree, unless something really improves, especially on offense, we are in trouble with Auburn.

A friend of mine from HS (several actually went there) was the kicker (I think PAT and FG) for Auburn (back in ‘75/‘76). Several years ago (national champ season under Satan) I was chatting with him online right after we whooped the barns butt. I was all pumped/excited and he asked why (I didn’t know about him being their kicker) and I told him cuz of game. He got real quiet and then told me. Lol. I didn’t apologize for my auburn hate. Lol

Dare Rosenthal being moved to OT:

"Freshman Dare Rosenthal has moved from defensive line to offensive tackle and was working there during the media viewing portion of practice on Monday. LSU’s official roster also now lists Rosenthal as a tackle.

Listed at 6-foot-8 and 333 pounds, the Ferriday native does have an ideal frame to play left tackle. Rosenthal played both ways in high school. Starters Saahdiq Charles and Garret Brumfield were seen going over some footwork details with him during drills."

http://www.tigerrag.com/practice-report-sept-10/

Jacoby Stevens also working with the OLBs. DNK if that is a permanent move. Eric Alexander was moved from safety to LB at LSU and then parlayed that into a nice NFL career. Just sayin'

28 minutes ago, Hatchertiger said:

Dare Rosenthal being moved to OT:

"Freshman Dare Rosenthal has moved from defensive line to offensive tackle and was working there during the media viewing portion of practice on Monday. LSU’s official roster also now lists Rosenthal as a tackle.

Listed at 6-foot-8 and 333 pounds, the Ferriday native does have an ideal frame to play left tackle. Rosenthal played both ways in high school. Starters Saahdiq Charles and Garret Brumfield were seen going over some footwork details with him during drills."

http://www.tigerrag.com/practice-report-sept-10/

Jacoby Stevens also working with the OLBs. DNK if that is a permanent move. Eric Alexander was moved from safety to LB at LSU and then parlayed that into a nice NFL career. Just sayin'

Good to see about Rosenthal. I thought that's where he should be anyway. 

Oh, and Harry Coleman says hello

Archived