Gameday Tigers

2026 Football Recruits, Verbals

LSUDad

LSU offers elite 2026 QB Julian Lewis on unofficial visit

Billy Embodyabout 2 hours
lsu-offers-elite-2026-qb-julian-lewis-on-unofficial-visit 2026 QB Julian Lewis with Brian Kelly. (Twitter)

2026 Carrollton (Ga.) quarterback Julian Lewis left 2022 as one of the most recognizable high school players in Georgia. Now, he holds an offer from LSU after picking it up from Brian Kelly on his unofficial visit this weekend.

LSU hasn’t dished out a scholarship in the 2025 class at quarterback, but already has pegged Lewis as one to recruit heavily in 2026. 2024 four-star quarterback commit Colin Hurley was in the class of 2025 before he reclassified.

The freshman helped Carrollton to a state championship game appearance in 2022. Lewis threw for 4,118 yards and 48 touchdowns with 12 interceptions. Carrollton fell in the state championship game to Mill Creek, a program featuring five-star safety Caleb Downs and four-star linebacker Jamal Anderson.

Lewis put up 531 yards passing and five touchdowns in the loss. Lewis has always been about the process. 2022 was a strong one, but Lewis walked away still wanting the championship over the individual stats.

“Of course, it’s cool being talked about as the next big thing in Georgia,” Lewis told On3’s Jeremy Johnson. “I’m just working right now. At the end of the day, people are going to talk. I’m just trying to be the best me that I can be.”

Edited by LSUDad