Gameday Tigers

2023 LSU Baseball Games

LSUDad

FYI: 

LSU baseball opener rescheduled to 3 p.m. due to possible cold weather

LSU Baseball vs Missouri

An LSU baseball fan waits anxiously for the game to end Saturday, April 23, 2022, during LSU's 8-6 win over Missouri at Alex Box Stadium.

Francis Dinh

LSU baseball's opening day game against Western Michigan is now scheduled to begin at 3 p.m., LSU announced in a statement.

The game was initially scheduled for 6:30 p.m., but was moved up due to possible cold weather in Baton Rouge on Friday night. 

LSU's games on Saturday and Sunday are still to be played s originally scheduled. On Saturday, LSU is scheduled to take on Western Michigan at 1:30 p.m. and the game Sunday is scheduled for 12:30 p.m.

37 minutes ago, Hatchertiger said:

I understand why but I had a nice laugh when the men’s game was moved from 630 b/c it was gonna be too cold but the ladies played at 630.

And Western Michigan couldn't have cared less. In fact, would've loved the later start after their 17 hour DRIVE to get here lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, COTiger said:

It's going to be interesting to see if the Tigers can continue this torrid hitting when SEC play starts Friday night.

I can see it, this team is really looking good. UNO is not a bad team, but LSU is just that good. First test, this weekend at aTm. 

• Like 2