Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Alabama (Game 3 - April 30, 2023)

Nutriaitch

Series Finale today at The Box

1:00 pm vs Alabama 

Radio / TV:
If you looking to hear on Radio - 98.1 FM locally in Baton Rouge. Free on LSUSports app
SECN+ has the TV coverage on the ESPNapp.

Weather:
75° under cloudy skies. Winds blowing in from left center at 9 mph, gusting to 18 mph.
No significant rains in the forecast

Pitchers:
LSU – Jr. RH Christian Little (2-1, 4.08 ERA, 28.2 IP, 14 BB, 35 SO)
UA – Gr. RH Jacob McNairy (5-1, 3.92 ERA, 43.2 IP, 8 BB, 40 SO)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Just Me said:

Can someone give me a breakdown on pitching for this series, and who we have left for mid-week?

I have had a stomach virus and only caught a couple of innings total of the games.

I would say these are definitely available, top of my head...

Hurd 

Dutton

Money (threw 31 today so IDK)

Guidry

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hatchertiger said:

We are gonna hit the ball. We can go as far as our pitching will take us. 

Money has been pitching well and TD Ameritrade is yuge. I think we get to Omaha, he plays a bigger role

Hurd, per JJ, something clicked. He has the most potential

Coleman continuing to get stronger should pay dividends

Collins is hot and cold, but really good when hot

Cooper is an innings eater for when we have a lead or need a lefty- lefty match up

We have guys, they'll get better

Nobody has 3 aces 

In the meantime, we rake 

• Like 1

I was sitting in the Gold seats behind home plate, a good friend was in the first row, in front of me, I moved over to talk with him, that’s when the catcher got hit, it stunned him. Then he was on one knee, they brought him some water. After drinking the water, he was slow to move, still not looking right. But they helped him to his feet. Then he went down like a sack of potatoes. He was on his back for a good while. Then once again, they got him to his feet. After a few steps, I could see, he still wasn’t right. He almost fell again, before the two guys lifted him and carried him out. 

4 hours ago, LSUDad said:

I was sitting in the Gold seats behind home plate, a good friend was in the first row, in front of me, I moved over to talk with him, that’s when the catcher got hit, it stunned him. Then he was on one knee, they brought him some water. After drinking the water, he was slow to move, still not looking right. But they helped him to his feet. Then he went down like a sack of potatoes. He was on his back for a good while. Then once again, they got him to his feet. After a few steps, I could see, he still wasn’t right. He almost fell again, before the two guys lifted him and carried him out. 

Not good. I hope the young man is ok.

• Like 1