Gameday Tigers

LSU @ Auburn (Game 3 - 1 pm CDT May 7, 2023)

Fishhead

Nootch has been fired!

LSU tries to take the series today at Plain Jane Park... hope they put that eagle away. First pitch just after 1 pm. 

LSU is hitting so poorly, DYLAN CREWS WAS HITLESS last night!!

Radio / TV:
98.1 FM has the call in the Baton Rouge area, or as always you can hear it for free on the LSUSports app.
Hopefully no TV,  but you can  find it on the ESPN app.

Weather:
Who knows?  I have acres of hay on the ground and there's thunder and lightning all around, but just missing us. I'll be listening from a tractor trying to beat this rain!

Pitchers:
Aub - Bo Jackson, maybe Cam Newton with Barkley in the pen.  Frank Thomas is unavailable. 

LSU - Jonathan Wholestaff... no Skenes, no Floyd, no Dutton for sure.

Little will start I guess could be Money though

Somebody bring the damn bats!!! Let's try to not set a record for most times leaving the bases loaded!

Oh, and that dude balked WAY worse than Floyd. 

GEAUX!!!

I quit

Big T, you can keep up with this game topic if you would like

Top 1
Dugas leads off with a homer, Crews pops out, White doubles, Morgan is robbed of a base hit and RBI by the 2nd baseman making a great play, and JT pops out. 

Bottom 1
Walk, Walk, Walk, base hit, Walk, Walk, Walk, base hit

It's 6-1 Auburn, nobody out, and LSU on it's THIRD FRIGGIN PITCHER WITH NOBODY OUT IN THE FIRST FRIGGIN INNING!!

Guidry with a K, 1 down

Back to top of the order.

Willy Mays Hayes bounces to 3rd, Tanks steps on the bag and can't complete the double play, so 2 down, runners on 1st and 2nd

Guidry Ks the Auburn #2 hitter to end the first, FINALLY

57 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

Bottom 1
Walk, Walk, Walk, base hit, Walk, Walk, Walk, base hit

And I'm just gonna say, those walks don't happen if you throw strikes. No not right down the middle but not that cute shyte either. 

4 minutes ago, Big T said:

And I'm just gonna say, those walks don't happen if you throw strikes. No not right down the middle but not that cute shyte either. 

These weren't being cute. 

They were non-competitive

You were wrong then, just own it lol. 

These weren't 0-2 and trying to get swings on bad pitches which is what you were clamoring on about

• Haha 1