Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Oregon State (Regionals 2023 - Winner's Bracket Game)

Nutriaitch

2 winners from yesterday face off tonight for a spot in the Regional Final
Tigers vs Beavers tonight 8:00 pm at The Box

Radio / TV:
98.1 FM has it locally in Baton Rouge area, SiriusXM likely also carrying (but I haven't confirmed yet). Or as always you can listen free on the LSUsports app.
Streaming only tonight on ESPN+

Weather:
An absolutely BEAUTIFUL night for Baseball at The Box.
82° at first pitch. Winds trickling across the Diamond from left to right at 6 mph, with little no gusts expected.

Pitchers:
200w.gif?cid=82a1493b04ffhgqvjj6lc21qslz

• Like 2

The Beavers' bats came alive early and never looked back with Oregon State toppling the Bearkats 18-2 in Alex Box Stadium.

Fast forward to Saturday and it'll be an offensive explosion between two programs that can get hot in a hurry at the plate.

LSU and Oregon State will play at 8pm on Saturday with the game set to be aired on ESPN2. 

The tulane/sam houston game has been in a weather delay for just over 2.5 hours now. The tarp just got pulled back on the field and going into another delay, just as it looke like it was going to restart. It went into a delay top of the 7th, 2 out.

I don't see ours starting before 21:30 - 22:00. It is going to be a late night, ladies and gentlemen. 

I wish the rain had come over the Northshore, not br. We need the rain. 

Still in a delay, and a new cell has popped up over Zachary. Looking like we might not play till tomorrow morning if this continues a lot longer.

9 minutes ago, Big T said:

Got it, so they won't play tonight.  Even better, a free day of rest for the big guy!

I don't see how they can play tonight, looking at radar, and new ncaa rules that mandate 55 minutes between games. 

14 minutes ago, Just Me said:

looking at radar, i assume the tulane/ sam houston game will resume in the morning. i was hoping they could finish up, but doesn't look like it.

that's my guess too.
we play at 2:00
then the loser of our game vs Sam Houston/other team winner will be at 8:00pm tomorrow

regional final will be on Monday now

Just now, Nutriaitch said:

that's my guess too.
we play at 2:00
then the loser of our game vs Sam Houston/other team winner will be at 8:00pm tomorrow

regional final will be on Monday now

unfortunately, it is looking that way. i was hoping we could play in the morning. i haven't looked to see how long this is going to stick around, though. that it is moving south, and not east, sucks for a couple of reasons.