Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Oregon State (Regionals 2023 - Winner's Bracket Game)

Nutriaitch

Bottom of 8th 5-5

Jobert - ball, ball, BOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!

JT - singles to LF

mtg on the mound - pitching change  -Ryan Brown 3.45 ERA and has thrown 31 Ks

Pearson - foul, ball, flys out to CF

Crews - ball, ball, ball, singles to CF - guy dropped it but now they say out now he's safe.  Whew! - now they are discussing more.  He's SAFE!!!!!!  Beavers challenged - dumbasses

Tanks - Strike, ball, ball, foul, 2-2 count, ball, full count, Ks

Tre - ball, foul, singles to 3rd base who cant get it and all are safe

Vibe - foul, strike, ball, foul, ball, ball, 3-2 count, Ks - what was he swinging at?

Edited by dachsie
  • Like 1

To the 9th
LSU 6   Beavers 5

Gavin Guidry in to close it out for the Tigers!

@Big T, ya boy got what it takes?

Turley- S, B, 1-1, S, 1-2, K!!!

Kane- S, single to RF, thought Nippolt had that one but just over his glove.  1 down 1 on

Kasper- S, S, 0-2, 6-5 ground out, they're going to review to see if they got the double play, but I don't think so.  Game would be over if so.  Might as well challenge.  Safe at first after review

Peterson-Ball gets away from Vibe, runner to 2nd, 2 outs...UGH...
1-0, S, 1-1, S, 1-2, crowd up and clapping...K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIGERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SEE YA TOMORROW!!!!  Enjoy your game tonight, Beavs!

Collins and Cooper warming

• Like 1

LSU strikes out 19 Beavers with Paul Skenes doing 4th inning interviews from the dugout lol.  

Thatcher Hurd gave up a handful, but damn that hook was amazing today!  12 Ks in 5 innings?  WOW!

Guidry has some massive cajones!  Freshman, didn't even throw a bullpen session in fall or spring, just steps in and shuts down likely the hottest hitting team in the country! 

Floyd was good, but the rain got him.  I believe he had 5 Ks himself in just 3 innings!  

I was told we only had one pitcher lol

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Fishhead said:

I was told we only had one pitcher lol

Well, we may have more than one but the question now is what do we have left?

Same can be said for the other side so looks like who can score more from here on out. I see double digits for both teams and hope like hell we win it or I may have to drive to Baton Rouge and dust off the old Cannon!

Edited by Big T