Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Kentucky (Super Regionals 2023 - Game 1)

Nutriaitch

Super Regional at The Box.
Plain and simple....win 2 games, we go to Omaha .... lose 2 games, and we're finished.

LSU takes on Conference foe with a trip to the CWS on the line.
First Pitch scheduled for 2pm at The Box

Radio / TV:
98.1 on your FM dial in the Baton Rouge area (or free in the LSUSports app) if you want to hear Chris Blair. SiriusXM has the national feed on Channel 84. 
ESPN carrying the National TV feed, or if you need to stream, it will be available on ESPN+ through the ESPN app.

Weather:
92° under mostly sunny skies in HUMID South Louisiana.  Heat indexes should be somewhere in triple digits. Winds heading out toward just right of center at 8 mph with gusts somewhere in the mid teens. Rain chances in the 50% neighborhood for most of the afternoon.

Pitchers:
DetailedClutteredCollie-size_restricted.

11 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

Weather:
92° under mostly sunny skies in HUMID South Louisiana.  Heat indexes should be somewhere in triple digits. Winds heading out toward just right of center at 8 mph with gusts somewhere in the mid teens. Rain chances in the 50% neighborhood for most of the afternoon.

Nootch, honey, do me a favor. For tomorrow's game, say that the weather will be horrible, and you don't know if the game will get played. That way, we will start on time, and get the whole game in without delay.

TIA.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Just Me said:

Nootch, honey, do me a favor. For tomorrow's game, say that the weather will be horrible, and you don't know if the game will get played. That way, we will start on time, and get the whole game in without delay.

TIA.

has it even rained anywhere close to Baton Rouge yet today?

14 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

has it even rained anywhere close to Baton Rouge yet today?

Spotty pop ups all through se louisiana today. I was honestly surprised they delayed. And it looks like a stupid decision, if those pop ups didn't have lightening to delay things. Because the stuff around Alex is moving e/se. 

We may be burning Skeenes, or playing tomorrow.

image.thumb.png.3eb6c2a12d69644d6a68b3f8752f7c68.png

18 minutes ago, Just Me said:

I've been talking to batty, who is there. She said there was zero lightening in the area today. Someone needs to explain the didley-poo delay 

Edit: "didley-poo"??? Lol!!! And smh 

the grounds crew was literally watering the infield under perfect baseball skies earlier today

7 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

Central.
which is roughly when Baton Rouge rain/thunderstorm chances will be at the their highest all day.

Not at all surprising 

Watch, will still start Skenes and ruin a good chance. Pitiful