Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Wake Forest (2023 College World Series - Round 2)

Nutriaitch

Tigers vs Deacons for a spot in catbird seat.
6:00pm tonight from Not Rosenblatt

Radio / TV:
98.1 FM once again has the call locally in the Baton Rouge area, or as always it's free in the LSUSports app.
ESPN carrying the TV feed, but it will also be available on ESPN+

Weather:
93° at first pitch under sunny skies. Winds blowing in from just right of center at 12 mph with gusts getting up to around 22 mph. Rain chance hovering at 0% as of now in the forecast.

Pitchers:
PeskyBruisedGelada-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

Decked out in LSU from head to toe today. Gonna piss off all the ULL fans that work in my building. I love it!!! Go Tigers!!! [Slight Rant:  What is it w/ some LSU fans when you hit them with a "Go Tigers!" and they just look at you and don't respond? Rude. Slight Rant over.]

• Like 5

• Nutriaitch changed the title to LSU vs Wake Forest (2023 College World Series - Round 2)
8 hours ago, Hatchertiger said:

Decked out in LSU from head to toe today. Gonna piss off all the ULL fans that work in my building. I love it!!! Go Tigers!!! [Slight Rant:  What is it w/ some LSU fans when you hit them with a "Go Tigers!" and they just look at you and don't respond? Rude. Slight Rant over.]

Most of the folks are good here. Worst team, Tenn, before they lost to LSU, that kind of knocked them back a notch! 
I did meet an Iowa and Nebraska group. They were great offered to share a table with them. We, ok, I did bring up the Women’s NC. But they were good.