Gameday Tigers

LSU vs FU (2023 College World Series - Championship Game 1)

Nutriaitch

Her we geaux.
The only way to properly decide this is us vs those Sort wearing meth-heads from Gainesville

1st pitch scheduled for 6pm from Not Rosenblatt

Radio / TV:
98.1 FM has you covered in the Baton Rouge local area. LSUSports app has the call anywhere else on the globe.
ESPN has your coverage on TV

Weather:
87° under mostly clear skies. Winds blowing out to left at 15 mph with gut up to just under 20 mph. No rain in the forecast for the night

Pitchers:
hillary-clinton-shrug.gif

I am assuming that Skenes would not be available until Monday, if that game is needed.  Right?

Florida advanced to the finals with a win on Tuesday, so they will have all of their best pitchers available starting Sat.  Looks like an advantage for Fla., and in pitching that's a big advantage.

8 hours ago, houtiger said:

I am assuming that Skenes would not be available until Monday, if that game is needed.  Right?

Florida advanced to the finals with a win on Tuesday, so they will have all of their best pitchers available starting Sat.  Looks like an advantage for Fla., and in pitching that's a big advantage.

Skenes would only be a possibility for MAYBE a couple innings Monday. 

By the way, our bullpen ERA in the college world series is...1.00

I think FU is going to see a LOT of lefties and it worked like a charm against Tennessee and Wake Forest

We have probably seen Skenes for the las time in an LSU uniform, unless we get 3 straight days of rain. 

I did not get to see Thursday's game until the 10th and 11th, and I was pretty well out of it by then. How many innings did Hurd pitch? Any chance of innings from him Monday, if needed?

16 minutes ago, Just Me said:

We have probably seen Skenes for the las time in an LSU uniform, unless we get 3 straight days of rain. 

I did not get to see Thursday's game until the 10th and 11th, and I was pretty well out of it by then. How many innings did Hurd pitch? Any chance of innings from him Monday, if needed?

Hurd went 3 innings (47 pitches)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Big T said:

If there is a Monday game we will see Skenes! Win the game in front of you right?

He will pitch!

No, he's thrown 243 pitches in a week lol.  It's not like he wouldn't want to but can he physically do it?  I know you're a big softball expert lol, but this ain't that