Gameday Tigers

LSU vs FU (2023 College World Series - Championship Game 1)

Nutriaitch

3 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

MAYBE in relief.
maybe

No, he will go! Win the game in front of you, that's the saying right? Do you want to do that with the best pitcher in CBB in the dugout? I think not, he will want to go and he will. Good thing you panty wearers aren't coaching 

4 minutes ago, Big T said:

No, he will go! Win the game in front of you, that's the saying right? Do you want to do that with the best pitcher in CBB in the dugout? I think not, he will want to go and he will. Good thing you panty wearers aren't coaching 

I hope you're right lol.  You're nuts, but I hope you're right. 

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.  I hope we can agree he ain't pitching tomorrow afternoon...

And Cooper?  Just like a woman, completely changing your mind mid-stream lol.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

I hope you're right lol.

Have you listened to this guy talk about it? They will have to pry the ball out of his hands. If there is a game Monday he is going! End of story, if we are in trouble tomorrow you may see him then!

Win the game in front of you right? What does it not make sense now?

3 minutes ago, Big T said:

Win the game in front of you right? What does it not make sense now?

yeah, but starting a guy on 3 days rest after throwing 120+ pitches (on short rest after throwing 120+ pitches in previous start) is NOT the recipe to winning this game.

23 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

yeah, but starting a guy on 3 days rest after throwing 120+ pitches (on short rest after throwing 120+ pitches in previous start) is NOT the recipe to winning this game.

Oh but it is, if you have a horse you ride him! Now I get to ask your favorite question of all!

Who are you giving the ball to?

1 minute ago, Big T said:

Oh but it is, if you have a horse you ride him!

no, it isn't.

there is a reason not even the best Major Leaguers of all time don't pitch on that schedule.
he can maybe get you a couple innings on that short rest.  which will be in the late innings.

1 minute ago, Big T said:

Now I get to ask your favorite question of all!

Who are you giving the ball to?

when? tomorrow?

Ackenhousen.

if you asking about a potential game on Monday, I can't answer that until I see who is used and how much tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Nutriaitch said:

no, it isn't.

there is a reason not even the best Major Leaguers of all time don't pitch on that schedule.
he can maybe get you a couple innings on that short rest.  which will be in the late innings.

when? tomorrow?

Ackenhousen.

if you asking about a potential game on Monday, I can't answer that until I see who is used and how much tomorrow.

And you won't answer it then either, I will. If it comes I'm giving it to Skenes!