Gameday Tigers

Son Of LSU Kicker Wade Richey

LSUDad

Back in the early 90’s, I had a pass to every game on the field, or a ticket with the coaches wives and family. Within that same area of Tiger Stadium was the Football Recruits and Family. Wade and family, Dad, Mom and Sister was at just about every home game. 
So sad to hear about this one. 
I sent this information to the former LSU Coach that recruited and signed Wade. 

Former Arkansas QB Ryan Mallet drowned recently near Destin.  I have been going to the Destin area since the 1970's.  Rip currents are nothing to mess around with. Also I see people swimming out to the second sand bar without any flotation. Its much further to swim to than it appears from shore.  I believe that is what happened to Ryan Mallet, he swam out to the second sand bar and for whatever reason could not make it back.  I love swimming in the GOM but I never swim beyond where I can touch bottom.

Edited by Hatchertiger
  • Like 1