Gameday Tigers

LSU Football Fall Camp News - 2023

houtiger

This is for any general news about Fall Camp this year.

They had a fight yesterday.

I saw in interview with Saivion Jones on youtube.  They asked him how he compared physically to when he arrived at LSU.  He said he came in at 240, his latest weigh in was 288!!!  Unless my arithmetic is off, that is 2 lbs shy of a 50 pound weight gain!!!  He said he had not lost any speed.

Kelly talked a bit about Tre Bradford.  When he wanted another chance, Kelly told him he had to get right with the university, on his own.  Kelly would not write a letter or make a call for him.  Bradford had to listen to the strength coaches and do what they told him to do.  Kelly said it was all on Tre to earn a second chance.  Tre did it on his own, Kelly said he earned a second chance.  Sounds like a lot of maturity development.  I would like to see Tre make a good story.

They asked Kelly about Kaleb Jackson (RB).  He said Holly is ahead because he was here in the spring.  He said Jackson physically has the tools.  He needs to work on some details like his pad level.

Jimmy Lindsay (DL coach) should get out of the hospital on the 9th.  Kelly said he has a way to go in recovering, that sounds like weeks or months.

• Like 2