Gameday Tigers

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly - Moo U

dachsie

I was only able to listen to the game so I am coming from what I heard

Good - My mancrush Malik was on fire!!!  Daniels found his groove, Defense seemed improved and put on the pressure

Bad - The offensive line still had some trouble holding together allowing a couple of sacks, had Daniels scrambling a few times and the false starts

Ugly - those damned cowbells - they should not be allowed when they can affect the game. Next year LSU needs to distribute them for the Moo U game and let’s then hear the bells when trying to snap the ball

11 minutes ago, dachsie said:

I was only able to listen to the game so I am coming from what I heard

Good - My mancrush Malik was on fire!!!  Daniels found his groove, Defense seemed improved and put on the pressure

Bad - The offensive line still had some trouble holding together allowing a couple of sacks, had Daniels scrambling a few times and the false starts

Ugly - those damned cowbells - they should not be allowed when they can affect the game. Next year LSU needs to distribute them for the Moo U game and let’s then hear the bells when trying to snap the ball

Watching the game, Daniels had some serious protection so I can't go hard on a couple penalties, and a lot of Daniels' runs were called QB runs.  

I'll give my GB&U though. 

Good-Daniels and Malik connection, entire offense really was solid. 

Bad-Cowbells

Ugly-LSU had a very ugly attitude today, way more aggressive than I've been seeing.  ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hatchertiger said:

Doesn’t bother me as much for away games. At least you have the rest of the day to celebrate when we win!

I recorded the game, watched it again Sat night!

Unfortunately I had to watch I had to watch the State DT Crumedy abuse the right side of our o-line.  When they sent in Heard to play RT and moved Jones to guard, it didn't go well.  Looked like Heard did not know who to block, so they took him out and moved Jones back to RT.  Jones got abused at guard and tackle on pass protection.  I hope Crumedy is really that good, and I hope coach Brad Davis can coach these guys up.

Edited by houtiger