Gameday Tigers

Bowl Game - Who is Out?

Just Me

I have been out of the loop since the season ended and ha ent seen any articles. 

Who will mot be playing in the bowl game diue ro injury, transfer portal, sitting out because of draft?

I only know of Daniels.  Who else?

Most players beside Daniels are playing.  Nabers at WR is 22 yards shy of the all time LSU receiving record held by Josh Reed.  We don't know how long Nabers will play after he owns the record.  Lance Heard (freshman 5* OT, backup) did not make the trip.  He apparently wants more NIL money and playing time, mentioned entering the portal.  BK had a talk with him, told him to stay in BR and think about him options.  If coaches let themselves be pressured by a kid wanting more NIL, all the kids will pressure them.  Sage Ryan talked about entering the portal, but after talking to Kelly he did not.  We don't know if he got anything NIL wise out of that.  But Sage started all year.

• Thanks 1