Gameday Tigers

Fall Camp News - 2019

houtiger

It has been years since we have had this much talent on the defensive side of the ball. Talent, speed and size come to mind. Depth is getting there also. With having the older players sit out, this has given way to the younger folks. As we get closer to game week, things will fall into place. DL Coach Bill Johnson has come in hit the ground running, he knows O wants more pressure on the QB, we need sacks, pressure on the QB, thrown off their timing. The Ace this year is Delpit, a QB will have to look for him, same as when we had TM7, cause those two could mess up an offense. Delpit returns with numbers, unheard of. 74 tackles, 5 sacks, 4.5 tfl, 9 passes broken up, 5 Ints, and 4 QB hurries. No returning player in the Nation has these numbers, or even close. 15 of your top 20 tacklers return. Not to mention Chaisson coming back with something to prove. 

On the other side of the ball, the OL is starting to mesh, some players came in with too much baby fat, Moffitt has handled this, along with the right nutrition. Most of the OL positions are set, Magee will handle the guard position. H57 is the one that they are looking at to backup the center position. If Ingram gets the off the field problems taken care of, how fast will he return? Word out, he has done the other things needed. Last season in the first 6 games, due to injuries, we had a different line combination each game. Coach Cregg has worked with this group, he’s getting them where he wants them, playing weight is the other part of this puzzle. 

WR, TE and RB are the other things to keep an eye on. Steve and Brady have worked to put in, take out, refine the playbook. You will see starters change from game to game, somewhat. They are looking at mismatches, a weakness on the opposing teams at LB,CB or Safety. We will run a Pro Offense, combinations of Spread, Power, Personnel Groupings, all depending on down and distance. You have to make a defense think, if they see a formation, with certain personnel, how do they line up, how do they defend it? 

Getting closer to game week, things are starting to fall into place, can’t get here quick enough. 

Regarding the offense...

OL: My main concern is Magee being able to hold down the spot. Chasen Hines practicing as backup center, to me, doesn't mean he won't take the guard spot from Magee.  
I'm actually looking forward to seeing Charles have a better year at LT and think he will. 
Deculus at RT is a concern, although I think he'll be better than last season.  How much so remains to be seen.  
Not worried about Cush and Damien Lewis.  They're solid, just gotta stay healthy. 

I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out on top at TE out of Moss and Sullivan.  OR, if they actually use both in different ways. 

Obviously looking to see the offense in general, but that's a wait and see game for everyone. 

Defense is STAAAACKKKKKKED!

Let's GEAUX!!

12 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

Regarding the offense...

OL: My main concern is Magee being able to hold down the spot. Chasen Hines practicing as backup center, to me, doesn't mean he won't take the guard spot from Magee.  
I'm actually looking forward to seeing Charles have a better year at LT and think he will. 
Deculus at RT is a concern, although I think he'll be better than last season.  How much so remains to be seen.  
Not worried about Cush and Damien Lewis.  They're solid, just gotta stay healthy. 

I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out on top at TE out of Moss and Sullivan.  OR, if they actually use both in different ways. 

Obviously looking to see the offense in general, but that's a wait and see game for everyone. 

Defense is STAAAACKKKKKKED!

Let's GEAUX!!

57 has to practice the position, he’s missed a bunch. He has way more upside, at some time he should overtake the position. Much of the same with the return of Ed Ingram. How long before Ed is back at full speed? We may see a number of players on the OL the first game. We have three Sr’s on the OL, should return a number. Want to see who the backups are. 

LSU's Adrian Magee was studied and prepared to move inside when offensive line injuries began

BR.lsupractice.081019 HS 057.JPG

LSU offensive lineman Adrian Magee (73) on the field as the Tigers practice indoors, Friday, August 9, 2019 on LSU's campus in Baton Rouge, La.

STAFF PHOTO BY HILARY SCHEINU

After being part of the offensive line shuffle that began in LSU’s preseason camp last August and lasted most of the season, Adrian Magee did his part to make sure it didn’t happen again.

At the very least, if it did, the former Franklinton High School all-state pick figured he could be part of the solution instead of a problem for second-year offensive line coach James Cregg.

With players going in and out of the lineup at a dizzying pace, Cregg spent most of the season trying to piece together a cohesive unit that would get the job done from week to week.

He eventually used seven starting combinations in LSU’s 13 games — with a different group in the first six contests — while the Tigers offense was trying to get more comfortable with new quarterback Joe Burrow.

It made Magee, who started one game each at right tackle and left tackle with two emergency starts at left guard when Garrett Brumfield was injured, think more about playing inside to make any sudden change go smoother.

“Toward the end of the season last year, when I was playing but I really wasn’t playing a lot, I was prepared for anybody to go down,” Magee said. “ ‘Don’t blink. I’m going in, I’m playing.”

He said he took it upon himself to learn more about sliding inside and handling bigger defensive lineman to be better prepared for when the call came.

Even though he’s a tackle by trade and prefers that position more, Magee said it was an important step for him to make in his personal development and help the team whenever — and wherever — he’s needed.

“I was thinking, I might as well get the big picture instead of the small picture because you never know where I’ll play in the NFL,” he said. “I was ready. … I was prepared for it. I was just trying to find a spot.”

Now, after playing in 25 career games with five starts, the fifth-year senior is the likely starter at left guard for the Georgia Southern game.

Magee, who said he likes the pulling and hitting a guard must do, settled into that spot in spring ball when promising sophomore Chasen Hines was held out of drills after having offseason knee surgery.

The 6-foot-4, 343-pound Magee has shown no signs of giving the spot up.

“By the end of the season, I felt like I had guard down,” he said. “I needed to learn something else.”

Magee played a career-high 82 snaps in starting at left guard at Florida, then started the next week and played just three snaps against Georgia before leaving with an injury.

Still, his continued development has helped settle the position somewhat.

Hines has missed several practices while he continues to recover from his surgery and freshman Kardell Thomas suffered an ankle injury in practice that will require surgery and possibly sideline him for the season.

In addition to that, 2018 projected starter Ed Ingram remains on indefinite suspension.

It's fortunate for the Tigers that Magee made sure to pick up a position other than tackle when he was not playing much at the end of the 2018 season.

That's a lesson the younger players are receiving rather quickly, he said.

“I put myself where, ‘What if I go down? Or what if somebody else on the starting O-line goes down?’ ” Magee asked. “So I’m going through it and learning other positions while the guys behind me are learning my position.”

Center Lloyd Cushenberry, the anchor of the Tigers offensive line, knows how big it’s been for Magee to transition to other spots on the five-man front.

“Very valuable. He can move around, he can play both sides — guard and tackle,” Cushenberry said. “The more you can do, the more valuable you are to the team. That goes a long ways.

“During the season, guys are going to go down. For him to be able to be so versatile and move around, that’s huge for us.”

1 hour ago, COTiger said:

The link is to an Advocate article on today's practice.  It sure seems like we have a lot of players missing multiple practices.  I hope this this doesn't come back to bite us in the you know where.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_b121609c-c395-11e9-9a23-279e51e3f9b6.html

There's far less than there has been. I'm just glad Hines 57 was back, and Ika

When asked about emerging players in camp, Joe Burrow names pair of LSU targets

Michael Wayne Bratton | 3 hours ago

There has been plenty of buzz this offseason regarding LSU’s new passing game under the leadership of former New Orleans Saints assistant Joe Brady, who now has the title of passing game coordinator in Baton Rouge.

When you throw in some established receivers on the Tigers’ roster that are eager to showcase their skill set in a more open offense — such as Justin Jefferson, Dee Anderson, Derrick Dillon, Ja’Marr Chase and Terrace Marshall Jr. — the Tigers have the ingredients for an explosive passing attack. But if LSU’s passing attack is going to develop into one of the SEC’s best, some unheralded players will likely need to emerge this season.

With training camp in Baton Rouge winding down, do the Tigers have any such players?

According to Joe Burrow, there are two such players that jumped out to him during his recent media availability.

The first player that Burrow mentioned was junior Racey McMath. The 6-foot-3, 221-pound receiver has played mostly special teams for the Tigers during his first two seasons in Baton Rouge, he has only two catches during that time, but with the offense shifting to an open attack, more bodies will be needed to make it all work.

“Racey has had a great camp. I’m excited to get to see what he can do with his opportunities this year,” Burrow said on Tuesday. “He’s definitely going to be in the game. He’s a big target that I can throw it up to.”

While LSU has never been hurting when it comes to receiver talent, the one position that LSU fans have been eager to see used in the offense for years is the tight end. While they may not have realized it, an emerging talent at the position is already on the roster and ready to be used for the first time in the fall.

“We are counting on (Thaddeus Moss) a lot. He’s had a great camp as well,” Burrow said. “This is really the first time I’ve seen Thad showcase his talents because he’s been injured and hurt for about the whole time I’ve been here. I’ve seen him in the offseason, last year and this year, but this is really the first time his talents have been on display. He’s had a hell of a camp, I’m really excited for him.”

If you didn’t know, Moss’ father is 2018 NFL Hall of Fame inductee, Randy Moss. While the Tigers won’t be expecting a hall of fame level of contribution from the junior tight end, who sat out last season after transferring in from NC State, if they get a target capable of consistently punishing defenses in the middle of field, that could be enough to push this offense over the hump in the fall.

Tigers have pep in their step at preseason practice No. 17

Q6ei1doj3eljdgnc9uxa

p2wggcj9eoeatm3bdkzqRon Higgins • TigerDetails

Early Wednesday afternoon thunderstorms forced LSU indoors for preseason practice No. 17.

And it seemed as if the players didn’t mind a respite from the heat, which again was well into the 90s before the clouds rolled in and the heavens emptied.

Observations:

1. Back in action off the injury list was projected starting right guard Damien Lewis as well as nose tackle Apu Ika. Players missing practice because of injury were nose tackle Tyler Shelvin, offensive guard Chasen Hines, tight end Stephen Sullivan, defensive end Breiden Fehoko and wide receiver Derrick Dillon. 

2. There has been an overdose of drills for defenders to rake loose fumbles.

Though LSU tied Florida as the SEC turnover margin leader last season at plus 12, Tigers’ coach Ed Orgeron and defensive coordinator Dave Aranda felt the defense didn’t cause enough fumbles.

LSU’s secondary had a league-leading 17 interceptions, but the Tigers forced and recovered just eight fumbles.

It’s why at the start of almost every preseason practice, you see drills like in the tape below with defensive backs almost flat on their stomachs lunging forward and slapping at a blocking pad.

3. Rarely has an LSU team worked so feverishly on passing drills exclusively with quarterbacks and tight ends. Probably it’s because tight ends have been the last option in Tigers’ past offenses, especially in the post-2011 Les Miles era.

But that shouldn’t be the case under new passing game coordinator Joe Brady. He wants LSU’s tight ends to get downfield and he wants the Tigers’ quarterbacks not hesitate to target them.

The tight end starter hasn’t been announced, but there has been plenty of positive comments from Orgeron, quarterback Joe Burrow and other Tigers’ receivers about Thaddeus Moss, who sat out last season after hurting a phone late in the summer in voluntary workouts.

Moss feels he’s had a good preseason camp, also.

Starting Thursday, practices are completely closed to the media as the Tigers begin preparations for the Aug. 31 season-opener against Georgia Southern in Tiger Stadium.

Burrow wants to get it on.

“I wasn’t ready at the beginning of camp, but we’ve had a really good camp,” Burrow said on Wednesday night. “It’s going to be tough to watch the couple of games from the living room this weekend. I’m ready to go.”

12 hours ago, LSUDad said:

Players missing practice because of injury were nose tackle Tyler Shelvin, offensive guard Chasen Hines, tight end Stephen Sullivan, defensive end Breiden Fehoko and wide receiver Derrick Dillon. 

Hines practiced yesterday, and the day before.  Coach O even mentioned everyone on the line was there for the first time this fall camp, with the exception of, obviously, Kardell Thomas. 

More reports: 

Notebook | Orgeron expects injured players back for game week

Ed-Orgeron_TW.jpg

Injuries have been a central theme for LSU throughout camp, but Ed Orgeron expects all of his banged-up players back when the Tigers begin game-week preparations for Georgia Southern next week. 

Stars like Joe Burrow, Grant Delpit, K’Lavon Chaisson and Kristian Fulton all missed time earlier in camp and have since returned. Players have been in and out along both the offensive and defensive lines, but aside from Kardell Thomas (surgery), they’re all expected back by next week. 

PARETTI-JAGUAR-LAND-ROVER-LOGO_CT.png

“We’ve had a lot of guys come back from some minor injuries,” Orgeron said at his post-practice presser on Wednesday. “The team looked a lot better today with all these guys being back. I thought we had one of our best practices today.” 

The absentee list from the media viewing portion of Wednesday’s practice included defensive linemen Breiden Fehoko and Tyler Shelvin, offensive lineman Chasen Hines and tight end Stephen Sullivan. 

All of the above are dealing with minor camp injuries, per Orgeron, and shouldn’t be out more than a couple more days. 

As for the guys who’ve come back, Apu Ika was a full participant for the first time this week. Starting right guard Damien Lewis returned to practice after being out for a few days. 

“He looked pretty good,” Orgeron said of Lewis. “Today was his first full-speed work. He looked pretty good. It was good to have him back in.” 

DONTE STARKS UPDATE

Linebacker Donte Starks was the only member of LSU’s signing class who didn’t report to fall camp, but the four-star signee tweeted earlier this week that he’d received good news on the eligibility front. 

Asked about Starks, Orgeron shared that the freshman linebacker has made progress on gaining academic clearance, but isn’t out of the woods yet.

“He’s doing some work,” Orgeron said. “He’s very close, but he’s not eligible yet. But things are looking up and he might be eligible by the time school starts hopefully. It’s going to be down to the wire.”

The fall semester at LSU begins on Monday. 

PERSONNEL NUGGETS

– Many of LSU’s position battles will come down to the wire, per Orgeron, but Todd Harris has established himself as the third safety behind Grant Delpit and JaCoby Stevens. “He’s a starter for us,” the coach said. 

– Tight ends Stephen Sullivan and Thaddeus Moss have both had strong camps in Orgeron’s estimation. They’re still battling for the starting job. Moss in particular has impressed coaches with his improved physicality. 

– Orgeron once again singled out Damone Clark as a player to watch at inside linebacker. Clark is battling for playing time with Jacob Phillips and Patrick Queen. 

– Badara Traore has impressed the staff with his fill-in work at guard while other players were absent. He’d be the next lineman in at either tackle or guard at this point, according to Orgeron. Chasen Hines has been in and out of practice all camp. 

– Freshman tight end Ray Parker has been working with the defensive line in practice this week. Orgeron said the rookie asked to move after a stint with the scout team defense, and LSU is allowing him to give defense a try.

More reports, from my friend Shea, I’ll take this one. 

Orgeron updates injuries, prep for season opener

9098395.JPG?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.50&width=620&height=320(Photo: Billy Embody, 247Sports)

LSU head coach Ed Orgeron met with the media on Wednesday following practice, and with the Tigers just 10 days away from the season opener against Georgia Southern on Aug. 31, the talk has shifted from purely fall camp talking points to a mixture of game preparation updates.

The biggest storyline of the day was the return of a handful of players that had missed previous practices, including starting right guard Damien Lewis.

“Today was his first full-speed work,” Orgeron said. “The team looked a lot better today with all these guys being back.”

The return of Lewis, as well as sophomore offensive guard Chasen Hines, puts the Tigers the closest they’ve been to full strength with the presumed starting offensive line since the beginning of camp.

“The first week was a great week for the offensive line,” Orgeron said. “We made it through with no injuries. The second week we lost a lot of offensive lineman. I feel now that everyone will be back by Sunday. If nothing happens, the next couple days we should be fairly healthy.”

Podcast: Josh Booty previews 2019 season, Burrow talks wideouts

ByBILLY EMBODY 23 hours ago 

Welcome to another edition of the Geaux247 Podcast, where LSU fans come to get the latest reactions and thoughts from the staff at Geaux247 on the Tigers. Leave us a rating and a review after hitting that subscribe button for us. You can subscribe to the Geaux247 Podcast on iTunes here and Spotify here.

On this edition of the Geaux247 Podcast, Billy Embody is joined by former LSU quarterback Josh Booty to preview the 2019 football season. Current Tigers quarterback Joe Burrow opens up on his explosive group of receivers and improved offensive line.

During his career with the Tigers, Booty passed for 3,951 yards, 24 touchdowns and 34 interceptions in his two years playing for the Tigers after an MLB career. The Shreveport (La.) Evangel Christian standout was one of the most prolific passers in the history of high school football before going on to being the No. 5 overall pick in the MLB in 1994. After his career at LSU, he was drafted in the sixth round of the 2001 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks.

Burrow enters Year 2 as the starter for the Tigers and met with the media Tuesday evening, where he said he's ready to get underway in the 2019 season.

"I wasn't ready to at the beginning of camp, but I think we've had a really good camp and we're going to be going to be able to watch games this weekend," Burrow told reporters. "One, two, just one. It's gonna be tough to watch down from the from the living room ready to go."

K'Lavon Chaisson on Bill Johnson, snagging interceptions

ByBILLY EMBODY 2 hours ago 

LSU outside linebacker K'Lavon Chaissonmet with the media on Wednesday to talk about the addition of defensive line coach Bill Johnson, his pass rushing skills and his ability to not only rush the passer, but grab interceptions when he's in coverage. Here's everything we said. 

Q: How different does this feel compared to last year?

A: "It feels different. Back in the day, obviously you got to make the play. If you're not making the plays, everything's going to have to go back to normal if you can't do all the crazy things that we wanted to do."

Q: Is the switching fun for you guys?

A: "As far as my size, I know I'm a weak side backer so switching to -- if I'm playing the field side that's different for Joe that he don't really see that often. That kind of throws off his scanning cause he don't know if I'm dropping or rushing."

Q: Patrick Queen, what's his skill wise and how does it translate to inside linebacker right now?

A: "Obviously with players like that, his athleticism and his skill set, you can't just not have him playing. If he's not going to fit in the inside or he's not going to get as much playing time in the inside, then move him to the outside. If he can't play the outside, he can possibly play nickel, but with a player at that skill set you gotta play him, can't just sit him on the bench."

Q: Have you seen him at nickel and outside so far?

A: "He plays some in that area. I'm not going to say specifically nickel, but he can play in the field in that area."

Q: Do you slide inside sometimes?

A: "Yes."

Q: In the rush package too?

A: "Yes, you'll see me in the four-I sometimes."

Q: How different is that for you, hand down or standing up?

A: "It's obviously different. I haven't put my hand down as much since being at this level, but it's something I have to get used to. Who knows whether it be at the next level, if that's a possibility. I prefer it. I like it anyway because I don't think the big guards can handle the quickness and the speed so that's definitely an advantage."

Q: What'd do you see from those guys who filled in for you while you were out?

A: "I think the guys behind me or who took my place, they know what they're doing as far as alignment, assignment and technique. That's one thing that I was glad to see, that everyone paid attention while you're not physically getting the reps but you're mentally and on film getting the reps. That's one of the major things I was excited about. To see that they were doing their jobs and continue as a man down, man up and no slack-off was a great thing to see."

Q: How much have you worked with Bill Johnson so far?

A: "As much as possible. Obviously, he's still getting adjusted to the system. He's trying to learn the plays as much as possible, but he's been giving me some great insight, especially with the basics. That's one of his things, start at the start and end at the finish line and everything else is going to take care of itself. From my stance, to my get-off, my pad level, my hand placement. That's going to take care of the majority of work for me. At the end of the day, a play lasts at the max 3- to 4-seconds, so if I get those down in fractions of seconds then everything else going to handle itself."

Q: "How would you describe him personality wise or his style of coaching?

A: "I'm really happy he's with us. Obviously, as much help as we can get we'll take it. You can never be good enough, so to have a coach at the caliber, I'm excited about it."

Q: Does he bring a certain kind of credibility, a guy that has worked with guys like Aaron Donald at the next level?

A: "Definitely, definitely. He knows how to work with guys that's-- my friend, for example Aaron Donald who's super talented, that you sometimes don't even have to coach too well just let him play. From guys who weren't as talented as Aaron Donald that you have to teach from scratch and they weren't the minor techniques. He has experience on both sides of the ball and we have that in the d-line as well to where some of the young players are super talented that you can let do their job, then you have some players who just need all the minor adjustments to get them fixed. That's the great thing about him, and he knows the in-and-outs of the game, he knows the offensive line and coordinators and it's been helping me so far."

Q: Have you kind of taken it upon yourself to give some positivity from your experience and what's that been like right now in the preseason?

A: "That's one of the most important things. I'm always a positive person, even when things outside of the injuries I'm just trying to be positive. Things could be a lot more worse than this, especially the new injuries we just got recently. I just tell them keep your head up. You could be injured way worse than this or you could be going through something (unintelligible), who knows, but I just tell them it's all fine you'll be back in a couple months, couple weeks, couple days, however the case may be."

Q: How do you feel your guys are getting game reps during practice leading up to the first game?

A: "Just because we're out physically, doesn't mean we're out mentally.  We still getting mental reps and we still out coaching and getting everything that the other players are getting. Just cause we're not out there physically doesn't mean we're not getting reps. We're still practicing, we're just not physically practicing and putting a wear on our bodies."

Q: Clearly, y'all have had game experience before.

A: "Right, right. That's all fine and all, but the game changes everyday. There's always some new adjustment that you have to get accustomed to. Like I said, me, Fulton and Delpit even during the scrimmage we all finding new things that's going on that the offense is bringing out and adjusting to and getting accustomed to."

Q: We're heard about some of the deep shots some of the wide receivers have in some of the scrimmages, have you noticed that from the offense this year?

A: "Right, right. I like it because we have the players to do it and that's one of the good things about the new offense running, the chances we're taking, and the athletic ability of the receivers we have we're using the right way."

Q: Anybody stick out to you?

A: "Yes, I'm going to let y'all find that out. I don't want to be the person that singles out people, I think everybody is doing a great job though."

Q: I know you're a pass rusher, but do you find yourself covering receivers too?

A: "Yeah, I can cover man. I'm like Antonio Cromartie on that thing.

Q: Who do you go up against?

A: "I been going against Clyde. Clyde is a little shifty from time to time. I've been going against Stephen Sullivan. He's fast and he's long, so keeping up with him. Sometimes I had to against Justin Jefferson. I probably win like 30 percent of the matches, but if I get physical with him enough I can win that match. But I can cover though, I got a little hip movement in me."

Q: Has Cromartie got any picks yet?

A: "It's coming. Give me some time, give me some time. I've been getting some PBU's though. I ain't a real turnover guy, I don't get points by turnovers. As long as I can get the sack. I get a sack fumble before I get an interception, I don't really care too much about the interception." 

Q: Isn't that Orgeron's favorite thing, sack fumble?

A: "Exactly, that's it. I get paid for sack fumbles man. I don't care about interceptions. Them DB's can have that, that's DBU. If I ever catch an interception, I'm pitching it back to them. I can't do all that running. I just block somebody, we just going down the field."

Q: What's the key to getting the ball out from a quarterback?

A: "That's my eye on the ball at all times as far as rushing. After I beat the offensive line, my eye is on the ball, it's not really on the shoulders or anything cause that's honestly deceptive because they can move them at anytime. If I can get the ball before the sack, I definitely take that in the stat column any day."

Q: How long do you keep your eyes on it from the beginning to the end?

A: "So as soon as I finish defeating my block, my eyes are on the ball. Like I said, you obviously want to secure the tackle, but if Im coming from frontside of the quarterback, I'm definitely trying to grab the ball before I get the sack. If you grab the ball, you get a sack and a fumble rather than if you just get the sack it's just a sack."

Q: Between Joe and Myles, did they kind of hide the ball away from you?

4COMMENTS

A: "Right, right, but they get the ball out quick so obviously I got to get there quicker than normal."

Q: Do you feel like you're seeing Aranda get more creative with what he does with all of these pieces?

A: "Definitely, definitely. That was the purpose of switching. Obviously, it's something you can move players around and the offense is going to get tendencies up on us. There's time where I can play inside linebacker on plays and there's times where Divinity plays outside, there's times where Patrick plays outside, there's times where Grant almost plays linebacker. Just a mixup where the offense can't get tendencies on us and you never know who's coming and who's dropping."

James Moran: 

The absentee list from the media viewing portion of Wednesday’s practice included defensive linemen Breiden Fehoko and Tyler Shelvin, offensive lineman Chasen Hines and tight end Stephen Sullivan. 

Shea Dixon: 

The

return of Lewis, as well as sophomore offensive guard Chasen Hines, puts the Tigers the closest they’ve been to full strength with the presumed starting offensive line since the beginning of camp.

Haha, conflicting reports.  I'm going with Shea...

I made it to 4 minutes of that video and had to shut it down.  Kinda felt sorry for the dude.  He said Moreau would be replaced by Jamal or TK McClendon as the starting TE with no mention of Sullivan or Moss and followed it up with "They're gonna be AWESOME on the offensive line", "probably their best unit". 

Then he said "Ed Alexander is a big loss".  I had to cut it off at that point lol. 

1 hour ago, Fishhead said:

I made it to 4 minutes of that video and had to shut it down.  Kinda felt sorry for the dude.  He said Moreau would be replaced by Jamal or TK McClendon as the starting TE with no mention of Sullivan or Moss and followed it up with "They're gonna be AWESOME on the offensive line", "probably their best unit". 

Then he said "Ed Alexander is a big loss".  I had to cut it off at that point lol. 

I watched a little, he kept going back and forth on what we lost. Was wondering who else would notice. Is good at times to see the other side. 

Archived