Gameday Tigers

Rumor central... not good

Fishhead

And what's this stuff about Charles being "available if needed".  To me, you're either available or you're not.  I'm not a fan of O's policy of keeping this stuff in house.  It's going to get out eventually so why not go ahead and announce it publicly. 

Iconbanghead.gif

he won’t. 

neither did Miles.

nor Saban

nor Dinardo. 

just like in the real real world where your boss cannot announce to the media that Joe failed a drug test and is being disciplined, neither can these coaches say that about the kids. 

so you just figure it out. 

51 minutes ago, COTiger said:

It's just my opinion, but I don't think we as fans cared that the media didn't report that Joe failed a drug test.

oh i agree, but privacy laws apply to college football players every bit as much as some random schmuck in an oilfield job. 

2 hours ago, COTiger said:

And what's this stuff about Charles being "available if needed".  To me, you're either available or you're not.  I'm not a fan of O's policy of keeping this stuff in house.  It's going to get out eventually so why not go ahead and announce it publicly. 

Iconbanghead.gif

Simple.  He's available if needed because he's suspended a certain NUMBER of games, and O can choose the games. 

Regarding 1 starter, it's 1 starter 6 games, the other 2, 1 game. 

Divinity is the other starter, as was made pretty clear when he suddenly was moved back outside.  

Travez Moore is the other dude. I HOPE he's the 6 game suspension, but looks like Charles with O's goofy statement "available of needed".  Um, yeah, he's our friggin starting left tackle, O.  He's "needed". 

Archived