Gameday Tigers

Dee Anderson

Hatchertiger

"Suspended" at the beginning of fall camp for reporting out of shape ... never heard from again :shocked:

Obviously "something" going on here. Lots of speculation.  Nothing official coming from the staff. Odd thing is that unless I missed it, media is not even asking what the back story is. Don't think he is even practicing with the team. Shame b/c I was looking forward to seeing him flourish in the new offense. Last season looked like he may have been close to turning the corner.

On a different note, CEO said today consideration being given to giving Sullivan some time back at WR.

36 minutes ago, LSUfan71 said:

Some cryptic tweets recently...

Dee Anderson.jpg

Sometimes the best thing that can happen to these guys is to get kicked off a team.  Sometimes they need a wakeup call.  It doesn't always work, as it appears Travonte Valentine never woke up.  Sometimes it does work, like with Tyrann Mathieu, although Tyrann had some help from a good friend like PP7.  But, I hope he finds his way.

3 hours ago, LSUfan71 said:

Yea, just saw news abt the suspension. This was to be his Sr year, so hopefully he’ll burn his a redshirt year & come back strong. If he can swallow his pride... 😕

It won't be at LSU. He'll have to transfer assuming he has the grades to grad transfer

On 9/12/2019 at 10:51 PM, Fishhead said:

It won't be at LSU.

Why not? Is that a prediction, or do you have some insight?

I mean, that's easy to say based on what other kids are doing & assumptions on observed attitude. But if someone were to give him good advice on how to repair his already damaged reputation with NFL scouts, it would be to stay at LSU, improve, and make a splash next season. Of course, kids his age rarely accept and/or act on good advice.

3 hours ago, LSUfan71 said:

Why not? Is that a prediction, or do you have some insight?

I mean, that's easy to say based on what other kids are doing & assumptions on observed attitude. But if someone were to give him good advice on how to repair his already damaged reputation with NFL scouts, it would be to stay at LSU, improve, and make a splash next season. Of course, kids his age rarely accept and/or act on good advice.

Pretty sure that's straight from coach Os mouth. 

Archived