Gameday Tigers

Busy Long Weekend, LSU Vs Fla Game Also

LSUDad

This looks to be a busy weekend, like LSU Vs Fla isn’t enough. 

This evening United Way Jambalaya Cookoff, Downtown Baton Rouge, next to the Old State Capital. They block off a section of downtown BTR. 

Tomorrow, Bert Jones Golf Tournament to benefit Cystic Fibrosis. A number of former Tigers and Pro players. This is at Santa Maria Golf Course. Cystic Fibrosis runs in Berts Family. 

Saturday, the Lt. Governor has a private tailgate party on campus for the game. He also has an Election Night,  Celebration Party after the game. 

Sunday, Folds of Honor has its banquet to kick off its benefit. Folds Of Honor, helps with children of fallen servicemen and women, it aids them with college expenses. I said before, when you start a tournament with a gun salute and the playing of Taps, you know this is for a worthy cause. 

Monday is the golf tournament for Folds of Honor at University Club. 

I plan to make all these this weekend. 

Enjoy your weekend folks, GEAUX TIGERS. 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:13 PM, Eq4bits said:

If anyone goes by lt gov Billy’s tailgate tell him Larry & Lindsay Jackson say hi; knew him back in his General Marine Catering business days.

I have an invite to his tailgate, along with his Election Night Celebration. Will let him know. 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:13 PM, Eq4bits said:

If anyone goes by lt gov Billy’s tailgate tell him Larry & Lindsay Jackson say hi; knew him back in his General Marine Catering business days.

Billy said to tell y’all hi, just talked with him

Archived