Gameday Tigers

10-29-19 Recruiting Update PODCAST

Fishhead

52 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

No, they can... assuming they've obtained what they need to graduate. I worded it wrong/ poorly 

OK. That's what I thought. Agree with you love the early signing period. I posted elsewhere that once we get past the early period we will have a better idea of how many spots are actually available. 

Edited by Hatchertiger

I mean just in regards of resources, both money and time saved, it's huge. 

Y'all know I used to follow recruiting sooo closely, and just got sick of the BS. I think this cuts a lot of that crap out.  Like I said in the podcast, gives the coaches extra leverage to push for commitments because spots are filling. 

I don't follow recruiting in great detail anymore for the same reason you don't. Tired of the "I'm gonna post my top 100" and all that BS.  I can remember a time when the only recruiting news we had came via The Morning Advocate and then you only got news about the "big" commitments.  Now, I just wait until they sign and don't get too excited when I read about a recruit leaning here or leaning  there.

Edited by Hatchertiger
  • Like 1