Gameday Tigers

SLU vs LSU TONIGHT!

Fishhead

Lions and Tigers!  OH MY!!

Here's what I have to say about this one.  I'm happy we're keeping the money in state.  I'd rather see this than a Furman or East Apalachicola U matchup.  

Southeastern got on a bus and drove down I-12 about an hour to Tiger Stadium at some point this morning where they'll face off against our #11 ranked LSU Tigers this evening.  It's a great opportunity for SLU to make some bank, and LSU to fine tune things in advance of a BRUTAL stretch forthcoming. 

I'd love to see the Tigers focus on the OL and the passing game, which, as it so happens, go hand in hand.  

My main focus for this game though, NO INJURIES!  Let some guys heal up and get some youngins experience playing in front of the best fans in the country tonight. 

Bottom line forever and always...

GEAUX!!!

I'll never complain about pastries, but when SELU marches it all the way down the field and controls the entire 2nd half, it is bad.  The defense was gassed there.  We've seen this before. LSU Offense is killing the LSU defense.  It's amplified with bodies missing tonight

Far from a well oiled machine.  

I didn't see improvement by the OL.  This was SELU for crying out loud. 

But I also didn't see any major injuries...pretty sure everyone came back that left the game. When did Phillips get ejected?  IIRC, early second half?

Saahdiq Charles and Michael Divinity will be back next game.  Both were out tonight, so we had our staring LT and OLB suspended.

I'm hoping that is an explanation for tonight and a little reason for hope next week.

Archived