Gameday Tigers

Sam Nader

Hatchertiger

I've heard of Sam Nader for decades, knew he remained there, I was not sure how, or exactly what he did, but I have heard under the breath suggestions that he's important, somehow.   Now we know, the bottom line on his job description is "whatever it takes"!  A guy like that is valuable.  Now I know.  Glad to have Sam Nader in the program.

Thanks for the post Hatch!

• Like 2

I first met Sam back in the early 90’s, no better representation of LSU than Sam. Coaches have come and gone, Sam is the Man. When I see him, we talk about former coaches, he asks about more of the families, wife and kids. I often talk about how coaches are a tight fraternity. One year you are coaching and recruiting against a coach, the next year, that guy you fought over a recruit for, he’s on your staff. 

Everything written in this write-up is Sam, no BS, no truer words. God Bless,  The Godfather of LSU Football. 

• Like 1