Gameday Tigers

Q & A With Joe Burrow

LSUDad

Joe Burrow Q&A: LSU's Heisman hopeful on a broken hand, Billy Cannon letter, more

1 of 2
heismanpresser.121419 HS 622.jpg

LSU quarterback Joe Burrow poses with the Heisman Trophy during a press conference, Friday, December 13, 2019, during Heisman Trophy festivities in New York City.

• STAFF PHOTO BY HILARY SCHEINUK

heismanpresser.121419 HS 358.JPG

LSU quarterback Joe Burrow answers questions during a round table press conference, Friday, December 13, 2019, during Heisman Trophy festivities in New York City.

• STAFF PHOTO BY HILARY SCHEINUK

NEW YORK — Joe Burrow stood behind the Heisman Trophy as the cameras flashed. He grasped the bronzed football figure, the award that the LSU star quarterback is expected to win.

It was Friday afternoon at the New York Marriott Marquis. Burrow had arrived in the Empire City that morning, continuing a whirlwind of a week that included stops in Baltimore and Atlanta for various awards.

Burrow has won the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award, the Davey O'Brien Award, the Maxwell Award.

He's on his way to being one of the most decorated athletes in LSU history.

But there's still one left, the biggest individual award any college football athletes can win: the Heisman Trophy, which will be announced at approximately 7:50 p.m. at the PlayStation Theater across the block on Broadway.

Burrow met with reporters Friday afternoon, along with the other four Heisman finalists: Ohio State defensive end Chase Young and quarterback Justin Fields, and Oklahoma quarterback Jalen Hurts.

Burrow talked about his transfer from Ohio State, plus a little-known injury he suffered in practice that altered the course of his career with the Buckeyes.

He talked about his Tuesday meeting with Billy Cannon's family.

He talked about LSU's undefeated season and the goals remaining.

Below is a transcript of Burrow's interview from Friday's Heisman availability:

Who broke your hand in 2017?

So it happened in an inside drill. Chris Worley (former Ohio State linebacker) thought I had the ball, realized late, and it was just a freak thing. My hand just got caught in his pads, and I knew I broke it immediately.

How often do you think that play, that practice being significant in everything?

I think it altered the course of my whole career. I tried to come back way faster than I should have and couldn’t really throw the ball for a while. But I do think about it all the time.

You still had the spring, but do you think that set you back in the QB competition with Dwayne Haskins?

I mean, it probably set me back a little bit, yeah. He did a great job coming against the team up north and winning that game. So I think he had the inside course because he came in and won that game.

Joe, there was a picture released that you got a letter from Billy Cannon’s family. What was within that letter?

I actually met with them the day before we left, too. They’re great people. Do get that from that family means so much to me and my family.

Was it a private letter?

Yeah. Private letter.

What does this mean for you, all this, possibly winning the Heisman?

It means so much to me, but not just me, to LSU and the state of Louisiana. I do it for them. My teammates have been great all year, and I have a great coaching staff as well.

I think you told us after the Alabama game that obviously as a kid you grew up watching this and dreaming this. Can you put into perspective what it may mean tomorrow night?

It would mean a lot to everyone that has helped me along my journey, from youth coaches, middle school, high school, LSU, Ohio State. I think it would mean a lot to a lot of people.

Can't see video below? Click here.

Play
Unmute

Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%
Remaining Time -5:20
CaptionsFullscreen

Was there a point this season where you thought this would be possible?

Honestly, I never really thought about it. I just tried to do what I needed to do to win football games, and this season, it was throw for 4,700 yards and 48 touchdowns. Last year, it was not that and we still won a lot of games. I just tried to do whatever it takes.

What do you credit your bump in numbers?

Honestly, just having an offseason with all the receivers and building that trust and I know exactly when they're going to break their routes off. I know exactly when they're gonna break their routes off. I know exactly where they're going to be, when they're going to be there, and they know when they ball's going to be there. That's really been the biggest factor.

What do you feel like you have to build up from here?

Our goal was not to be 13-0. We want to win the national title game. That was the goal from the jump. Personally, I have a lot more goals ahead of me as well.

Billy Cannon always wanted another person to win the Heisman from LSU, and that 'Yet' has a name. To possibly be that 'Yet,' what does that mean?

She said that he would be so happy looking down on me, and that meant so much to me. And I'm just trying to represent LSU to the best of my ability, and whatever I can do to help the state of Louisiana and LSU, I'm gonna do.

What did you learn about Billy in your meeting?

They said he was a tough guy just like me. They said we would have been best friends. So I would have loved to meet him.

Have you talked with your parents and what this would mean for them?

You know, I haven't, actually. That's probably a conversation to be had on Sunday, depending on the outcome. I'm sure they have their feelings that they just haven't shared with me yet.

You've been in Baton Rouge, Baltimore, Atlanta and now here. What has this week been like for you?

It's been a long week, waking up super early and going to these awards. But it's a blessing, and I couldn't have been here without my teammates and my coaches and from all the past coaches as well.

What's the balance like in enjoying this and the semifinals?

I've kind of put that off until next week. I'm just trying to enjoy this week right now, and this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and I'm gonna hit the film room on Monday when I get back.

Are you enjoying it, taking it in?

I'm doing my best. Obviously, we're super busy, and I'm kind of a chill, relax, kind of guy. So I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can.

Is there a reason you continue to wear the Fiesta Bowl jacket around?

That's my most comfy sweatshirt. That's the one I wear (laughs).

How do you stay grounded through all this. People weren't even sure, they didn't know much about you when you got here, and you're going to leave LSU as probably one of the greatest to ever wear the purple and gold. Are there people you talk to? How do you put it all into perspective and stay grounded?

So you come into college with goals of being a starting quarterback and goals of winning the Heisman Trophy and when that happens, you create more goals. That's kind of what keeps me grounded. I'm striving to be the best. I obviously haven't made it there yet. So I'm just going to keep working hard to be there.

With Heisman comes legacy. What do you think your legacy will be?

I think that's for other people to write about. I hope it's that I gave 100% every time I was on the field and I was a super hard worker and a great leader. That's all that matters to me.

Can you talk about Drew Brees? Obviously he talked about you yesterday. We all heard that you grew up in Ohio idolizing him. He had some very nice things to say about you. Have you had a chance to meet with him or talk to him. He was actually here (as a Heisman finalist) his senior year.

I actually haven't met him yet. I would love to do it. I was an Ohio kid, rooting for the Saints. So it was special to hear him say that, and he was my favorite player growing up.

If someone would have told you that you would be a Heisman favorite, a finalist, have LSU undefeated, what would you have said?

You know, we expected to have a really good year, and if we weren't 13-0, to be honest, we would have been disappointed. We knew the kind of coaches and players that we had and the work we had put in in the offseason. All these awards are icing on the cake. 13-0 means a lot to us.

How do you describe how you guys have made this possible, specifically with your rise in your play?

It just starts last January after the Fiesta Bowl. We have great people all across the program that have worked so hard for a long time to get to this point. And hopefully we can cap it off.

I'm sure you don't go to places like Ohio State thinking, 'Oh, if things don't work out, I'll just transfer.' What was that like for you? Was that a stressful process?

Yeah, absolutely. It was a really tough decision for me, because I have so much love for that place, and so much love for those players and coaches that I stay in contact with. So that was a gut-wrenching decision for me, and one that I'm glad that I made. But really tough for me and my family.

What does it mean for you that you've brought along guys like Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Lloyd Cusheberry — guys that would never had the publicity if it weren't for you?

The fact that I can be here for those guys means a lot to me. I think every great football team has great players that don't get recognized. We have an entire offensive line. Lloyd. (Tight end) Thaddeus (Moss). Clyde. (Wide receiver) Justin (Jefferson) didn't get the recognition he deserves this offseason. He should have been first-team All-SEC and a Biletnikoff finalist. We've had so many people that have been doubted throughout their entire careers, and we pushed through a lot of adversity, starting with our head coach, and I think that's the mentality we bring to the football field every day.

What are some of the traits the other finalists share with you to get to this level?

Obviously me, Justin and Jalen have all transferred. So we've all had different situations. But I think perseverance and pushing through adversity has been a commonality in this.

You have such a cool, calm swagger to you. When it goes to tomorrow night and that award's being announced, when they say, "The 2019 Heisman Trophy winner is," what kind of emotions do you think you'll feel?

I don't know to be honest. If my name is lucky enough to be called, I hope I don't get emotional. But it's gonna be hard if my name is called, because I know how many people who have helped me get to this point. 

Do you appreciate this moment? Is there some nerves? A little surreal since there's still football to be played?

I wouldn't say there's nerves. I'm obviously still focused on winning these next two games. This is just kind of icing on the cake, and it's going to be a great weekend for us.

When you were a kid playing basketball, did you ever dream this big?

Yeah, absolutely. You grow up watching the Heisman Trophy and March Madness and hoping you can be on that stage at some point. And I've just tried to work really hard my whole life and to get recognized like this is really incredible.

Do you remember what the first year you watched the Heisman was?

First year, I don't know. Um. I know my brothers were playing at Nebraska when Eric Crouch won it, so that's probably my first memory of the Heisman.

Who are you looking forward to meeting the most? The Heisman winners will all be there.

Oh gosh. I think there's 27 former Heisman's coming back. I'm looking forward to meeting all of them. Obviously excited to see Marcus Allen again. He spent the week with us. Great guy. Eric Crouch. Johnny Rodgers. All the Nebraska guys. So I'm excited to meet them all. I grew up watching most of those guys and idolizing them. 

No game this week to prepare for. How was that?

It feels weird. Feels weird. Me and Coach Joe (Brady) were talking in Baltimore. We were like, "We don't know what to do with ourselves." We're on the road. We can't really watch film. We're just ready to get back to game planning.

You mentioned March Madness. Was there one you wanted more than the other?

I wanted to be a basketball player growing up. I remember watching March Madness and watching all the underdogs making it to the tournament. That's really what I wanted to do. I wanted to be a basketball player at first.

When did that change?

I was getting some looks in basketball freshman and sophomore year of high school, and then I had a breakout junior year of football, and then started getting a bunch of offers. I figured I only had a couple only basketball offers and I probably had 15-20 football, so I figured it was going to be football.

Was that tough?

Uh, not really. I was still able to play basketball my whole high school career and play with all my buddies. But I was ready to get into the business of football.

You said you and Joe Brady didn't know what to do with yourselves this week. Did it give you time to reflect instead, and how have you?

No, we've been so busy I really haven't. We've been doing all these events, flying all over the country. So I really haven't had a chance to lay in my bed and reflect on everything yet.

What was your reaction last night when you and Grant Delpit and Ja'Marr Chase and Coach O swept (at the College Football Awards)?

There's nobody that deserves it more than those guys. They're not only great player but great people as well. They worked so hard this season, obviously with me and everybody else and the program.

Everyone in Ohio is watching. You've engrossed two communities. What does that mean?

It means so much. I just try to leave a legacy of hard work and leadership. And I try to be a role model to people that look up to me the best I can.

• Like 2

A few notes: 

Joe was the first #9 to win the Heisman. 

I’m just wondering, the 9.3% that didn’t vote for Joe, just was the hell were they watching this year. 

Pete Fiutak@PeteFiutak

Show the Joe Burrow Heisman speech as the @LSUfootball recruiting video to any five-star recruit and it's over.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LSUDad said:

A few notes: 

Joe was the first #9 to win the Heisman. 

I’m just wondering, the 9.3% that didn’t vote for Joe, just was the hell were they watching this year. 

Pete Fiutak@PeteFiutak

Show the Joe Burrow Heisman speech as the @LSUfootball recruiting video to any five-star recruit and it's over.

I saw a tweet that said the 44 who didn't vote Joe as #1 should lose their voting privileges 

• Like 1

Former recruiting analyst shares message young Joe Burrow sent him seeking more exposure during QB's high school career

Michael Wayne Bratton | 2 hours ago

For every elite five-star prospect out there that college programs are beating down the door to land, there are thousands of relatively unknown prospects just looking for a little exposure from those same programs.

Just ask Joe

00:05
04:39

00:27

The Athens, Ohio native had to work hard to get on Ohio State’s radar and likely would not have even made the team if not for former offensive coordinator Tom Herman, who fought to get the Ohio native a scholarship in Columbus. While Urban Meyer may have been tough to convince at first, eventually he relented and offered Burrow a full ride to Ohio State, something Nebraska notably would not do.

After Burrow won the 2019 Heisman Trophy in a landslide, former recruiting analyst Dave Berk shared a direct message the LSU quarterback had sent him years ago. Burrow was just a high school kid looking for some exposure.

While it would take years to get it, Burrow finally has all the exposure he could ask for after leading the Tigers to a 13-0 record and its first College Football Playoff appearance.

On 12/15/2019 at 4:08 AM, LSUDad said:

These are the bias enablers.

They voted for their homies in either a blatant lack of objectivity or they are part of the anti-LSU crowd that would never vote for a Tiger. 

• Like 1

From Heartbreak to Heisman: How Joe Burrow's Magical Season Eased His Family's Pain

Joe Burrow’s Heisman Trophy win Saturday night is about more than just football. His sensational, almost unbelievable season helped heal a family that was supposed to be bigger.
ROSS DELLENGER
DEC 14, 2019

Jamie Burrow will forever remember the date. March 20, 2019. It was a Wednesday when his wife called him with the awful news. Jamie, traveling for work, drove from eastern Iowa directly to the hospital in his home of Omaha, Nebraska. Four months into her pregnancy, Codie Burrow’s water broke. Jamie and Codie were expecting twins, a boy and girl. Like any parents, they’d made the necessary arrangements to welcome their second and third child into this world, readying a room in their home with the normal newborn items, one set blue and another pink. The entire Burrow family was excited—grandpa Jimmy, grandma Robin, uncles Dan and Joey.

Since their marriage in 2015, Jamie and Codie hoped to have three children together, two boys and a girl. The twins would join their 4-year-old son, James IV, to make a dream become a reality. “It was like winning the lottery,” Jamie says. “We were going to have the family we envisioned.” Two days later, during a laborious birthing process on March 22, the twins were gone, lost to the world without ever taking a breath. The experience shook a family of tough, football-playing men. “We’re all about talking about our strengths in my family. This was one of our family’s weakest moments,” Jamie says. “You really feel alone when you’re going through it. You’re not alone. There’s a community and support groups out there. It should be talked about more.”

Joe Burrow’s Heisman Trophy win Saturday night in New York City is about more than just football. His sensational, almost unbelievable season helped heal a family that was supposed to be bigger. Jamie calls it a welcome distraction, a silver lining. In a dark year for this family, Jamie’s little brother provided a bright light, captaining an LSU team (13–0) that completed an undefeated regular season, won the SEC championship and landed the No. 1 overall seed in the playoffs. Joe Burrow took another step in finishing off one of the best seasons in college football history this weekend, becoming the first Tiger to win the Heisman Trophy in 60 years and just the second overall, joining the late Billy Cannon. He won by an expected and record-breaking margin, garnering 93.8% of possible points to become the biggest Heisman winner in the 85 years of the award. Jalen Hurts finished second, Justin Fields third and Chase Young fourth.

Burrow’s big win is a testament to a one-year turnaround that many experts believe is unparalleled in recent college football history. He’s set SEC single-season records for passing yards (4,715) and touchdowns (48) while also on pace to break the FBS record for completion percentage (77.9%), startling statistics for a kid who last year threw 16 touchdowns, 2,894 yards and completed less than 60% of his attempts. From NFL scouts to college football analysts, from former coaches to ex-players, everyone is somewhat dumbfounded. “I don’t want to call it unprecedented,” says Rece Davis, ESPN College GameDay’s lead anchor, before pausing for a brief second during an interview with Sports Illustrated, “but I can’t think of anyone who has made this drastic a leap.”

By now, many know the details of Burrow’s stunning rise to the top spot in college football. A reserve quarterback at Ohio State, Burrow transferred to LSU in May 2018, won the starting job during fall camp, produced that ho-hum junior year, began this season as a 200-to-1 Heisman longshot and, roughly eight games in, was the odds-on favorite to win the top individual prize in the game. He’s flourished in LSU’s new shotgun-based, no-huddle spread system, implemented this offseason by Joe Brady, a 30-year-old former Saints assistant. The Tigers have the nation’s most prolific offense (554.3 yards a game), slightly ahead of their semifinal opponent, Oklahoma (554.2). Burrow & Co. meet the four-seeded Sooners (12–1) in the Peach Bowl on Dec. 28.

Saturday capped a wild week for the quarterback that included three cities, six plane flights and five awards. He was in Baltimore on Wednesday to accept the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award, spent Thursday in Atlanta claiming the Maxwell, Davey O’Brien and Walter Camp awards and landed in New York on Friday for weekend-long Heisman events. He returns to Baton Rouge on Monday for the team’s own awards banquet and, of course, for the start of bowl practice.

For much of this storybook season, his family has been along for the ride. They’re a tight-knit, football-crazed group. Jimmy Burrow, a former Nebraska defensive back under coach Tom Osborne, spent decades as a high school and college coach, ending a 14-year tenure as Ohio University’s defensive coordinator this spring in order to watch his son’s senior season. The baby of the household, Joey, they call him, is a much younger half-brother to Dan, 38, and Jamie, 40, a safety and linebacker, respectively, at Nebraska in the 1990s and early 2000s.

This crew of Midwesterners has been indoctrinated into the south Louisiana culture of football and fun. Before most LSU games, you’ll find Joe’s parents and brothers under a tent in the shadow of Tiger Stadium, a banner hanging nearby marking their location—“Burrow Gang,” it reads—while they partake in gumbo and jambalaya, adult beverages too, of course. On Saturday night, they became members of another club, this one more exclusive. They will forever be a Heisman Trophy family. “It’s something we never really talked about growing up,” says Jimmy. “I think it was always in the back of Joe’s mind, and here we are.”

This year has taken this family from heartbreak to Heisman. Jamie has never spoken publicly about the loss of his twins. Up until about two months ago, he couldn’t have done this, he says. In two separate interviews with Sports Illustrated, he opened up about the most trying time of his life, partly to shine a spotlight on an issue often cast in darkness, one that impacts millions every year. According to national estimates, roughly 15-20% of all pregnancies in the United States end in miscarriage. “That’s one of the things I’d like to get out there,” Jamie says.

For two years, the couple tried for another child. They wanted more children to join a family that included James IV, nicknamed I-V, and 9-year-old Charlie, Codie’s son from a previous relationship. They learned of the twins almost exactly a year ago, a Godsend for the Burrow family that almost seemed unbelievable. The first 15 weeks of Codie’s pregnancy went smoothly. In the middle of the 16th week, the amniotic sac surrounding the female burst—five months too early. “You hope and pray. There’s not a lot of options,” says Jamie. “You wait around. She’s on bed rest. You hope the sac heals itself and there’s enough fluid in it. Next day, they did an ultrasound. I saw it, and it was… it was like an empty plastic bag encasing the fetus.”

Instead of evasive surgery, the Burrows opted for a normal childbirth the next day. The grieving process then began. Jamie and Codie left town. “We hid ourselves away and fought through it,” Jamie says. “We’ve got a good extended family. My dad dropped everything and came to town after we had found out about it.” Joe Burrow, then in the middle of LSU’s spring practice, learned of the tragic event. Five months later, the quarterback began a season that would help soothe his family’s pain. Now, eight months since tragedy struck the Burrows, since darkness enveloped them, the family all gathered in New York City for its brightest moment. “This story is unique,” says Jamie. “Two months ago, I wouldn’t be able to have this discussion the way it is. Everybody has their challenges.

“The way I was raised, in the darkest moment, you find a silver lining,” he continues. “We were like ‘This is terrible. There’s not much positive here.’ One of the positives is that now we were able to watch all of Joe’s games. We were just like, ‘Let’s just enjoy Joe’s last season.’ It’s bought us time to heal.”

Ohio State's Ryan Day says he'll remember Joe Burrow's Heisman speech for the rest of his life

Keith Farner | 12 hours ago

LSU QB Joe Burrow’s emotional and heartfelt speech at the Heisman Trophy ceremony on Saturday was well received around the country, and especially for those in the room like Ohio State coach Ryan Day.

“To be there and experience that is one of those things I’ll remember ’til I’m 80 years old … For him to go through what he’s been there, play the way he’s played … unbelievable,” Day said, according to Dan Hope. “You talk about class, there’s not a classier guy.”

Burrow memorably thanked his offensive line first, and then several other teammates before an extended message of thanks to coach Ed Orgeron, several LSU assistant coaches and the people of Louisiana. He also mentioned poverty in southeastern Ohio, and the transition of being a transfer from Ohio State to LSU as an Ohio native.

“All of my teammates have supported me and welcomed me with open arms, a kid from Ohio coming down to the Bayou, and welcoming me as brothers. It’s been so awesome,” Burrow said. “… I tried to leave a legacy of hard work and preparation, and loyalty, and dedication everywhere I go. And, I’m surrounded by such great people that make that so easy. Great strength coaches. Coach (Mickey Marotti) is in the audience, (he’s) my strength coach from Ohio State, and Coach (Tommy Moffitt) is watching from home. And, they’ve made me a great person and a great player and so much better because of them.”

“So thank you to everyone, everyone here. There’s so many people that I should thank and unfortunately, I just don’t have the time, but those people know what they mean to me and my family. So when I lift this trophy again it’s for LSU, Ohio State, southeast Ohio and all of Louisiana. Thank you.”

Kindergarten class writes Joe Burrow an ‘advice book’ on how to handle winning the Heisman

Kindergarten class writes Joe Burrow an ‘advice book’ on how to handle winning the Heisman

Kindergarteners at the LSU Lab School have some advice for the newly-crowned Heisman Trophy winner. (Source: WAFB) 
By Mykal Vincent | December 18, 2019 at 8:05 AM CST - Updated December 18 at 8:05 AM 

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Kindergarteners at the LSU Lab School have some advice for the newly-crowned Heisman Trophy winner, Joe Burrow.

The class wrote an advice book ahead of the ceremony with tips for Joe on how to handle the outcome; win or lose.

Some of the advice the class gave Louisiana's adopted son:

• If you win, high five Coach O.
  • If you win, do a dogpile.
  • If you win, don't go crazy on TV. Your friends are watching.
  • If you win, don’t brag to the other team.

A note from the teachers was pinned to the book.

Just wanted to send a good luck book from our kindergarten students at LSU Lab School. They are so excited for you. We have loved watching you play this season. If you ever want to come by and say hello - we would love that! 

The book found its way to the eventual Heisman winner, who snapped a picture and sent it back to the class to let them know he read it. And it seems like he took their advice.

Kindergarteners at the LSU Lab School have some advice for the newly-crowned Heisman Trophy winner.

Kindergarteners at the LSU Lab School have some advice for the newly-crowned Heisman Trophy winner. (Source: WAFB) 

During his acceptance speech, Burrow began not by bragging to the other team, but by thanking the coaches at Ohio State University.

• Like 3

Love this one: 

Ohio school board votes to rename high school stadium after Joe Burrow

Andrew Olson | 1 hour ago

Athens County Ohio is proud to be the home of LSU quarterback Joe Burrow. The local school board has now made sure everyone will know where the 2019 Heisman Trophy winner played high school football.

Photographer Trisha Smathers shared the news on Thursday night that the Athens County School District board voted unanimously to rename the Athens High School Football Stadium to The Joe Burrow Stadium. A ceremony recognizing Burrow will reportedly be organized for after the completion of LSU’s postseason campaign for the College Football Playoff national championship.

00:04

Burrow mentioned the poverty of his hometown during his Heisman speech, leading to hundreds of thousands of dollars (a number that continues to grow) in donations to the local food pantry.

“Coming from southeast Ohio it’s a very impoverished area and the poverty rate is almost two times the national average,” Burrow said during the speech. “There’s so many people there that don’t have a lot and I’m up here for all those kids in Athens and Athens County that go home to not a lot of food on the table, hungry after school. You guys can be up here, too.”

It has also been reported that Athens is planning a “Joe Burrow Day” to recognize the Tigers quarterback. Some incredible honors for an Ohio kid who has become a fan favorite in Louisiana and everywhere in between.

HoEdkLSa_bigger.jpg

It's Official!!
Thursday, Dec. 19th 2019 at the ACSD School Board Meeting, the board unanimously decided to rename the Athens High School Football Stadium to "The Joe Burrow Stadium"

Congratulations to @Joe_Burrow10 and family on all your accomplishments thus far! (1 of 2)

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

(2 of 2)
A ceremony to commemorate this occasion will be set up by the AHS Booster club, Bulldog Blitz and Burrow Family after LSU football season is over! - #GoTigers #joeburrowstadium #theplainsohio #southeastohio #proud!!

• Like 1