Gameday Tigers

Let's Open The Presents! 2020 Early Signing Day(s)

Fishhead

4 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

Yeah, all early enrollees.  I was talking about BOWL practice...like this week and next.  Finley will be participating like Sting did last year. 

Go to page 8 of" 2020 LSU Football Commitments " I have a writeup on this same thing.

25 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

Arik Gilbert is in.  HUGE!  

Will be an absolute difference maker for this offense. 

Also, had 14 sacks his SR year as a defensive end!   He'll be 100% offense, just shows his extreme athleticism and versatility. 

Highest rated TE ever. What a target for #Brennan4Heisman.

• Like 3

To get to 22 as Coach O indicated was possible last night, we need all these to come in today-Friday. 

Burton, Boutte, Taylor, Taylor, White, Burch and  Evans. 

Flowe would be, as I stated a minute ago, a complete and total shock.  But would get that 23 number he spoke about. 

Just now, Hatchertiger said:

He can have Rakim's spot!

Yep.  

Some are saying Rak was "processed" in a way, but I ain't buying that.  You don't process a 5* WR.  

Scuttlebutt is Burton's camp said they'd go elsewhere if Rak went to LSU, sorta like Deangelo Benton and Reuben Randle back in the day.  So we processed the better prospect?  IDK.  Of course, the coaches have WAY more inside info than any of us.  Perhaps they feel Burton is the better prospect.  Perhaps they were put off by Rak claiming he wasn't signing til February (clearly a lie).  Perhaps there was no processing and they're as surprised as everyone else. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fishhead said:

Yep.  

Some are saying Rak was "processed" in a way, but I ain't buying that.  You don't process a 5* WR.  

Scuttlebutt is Burton's camp said they'd go elsewhere if Rak went to LSU, sorta like Deangelo Benton and Reuben Randle back in the day.  So we processed the better prospect?  IDK.  Of course, the coaches have WAY more inside info than any of us.  Perhaps they feel Burton is the better prospect.  Perhaps they were put off by Rak claiming he wasn't signing til February (clearly a lie).  Perhaps there was no processing and they're as surprised as everyone else. 

Coaches are shocked at times, but like one told me, you better be able to tell when a kid is BS'ing you, or you won't be in the business long.

Two weeks, even 10 days ago, I would've NEVER thought Sedric Van Pran was a possibility.  This kid didn't seem to like LSU at all, almost to the point of being smug about it. 

However.......

With Pittman heading to Arky (from UGA), it would not completely shock me now to see SVP in this LSU Class.  

I think he's a February signee though. 

8 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

Yep.  

And perhaps there is a girl at Maryland.  Something is definitely up with this one. If not LSU surely he had better options at Maryland unless my theory is correct!

Edited by Hatchertiger
  • Haha 1