Gameday Tigers

Happy New Year

Nutriaitch

I want to take a moment to wish you all a very happy new year. 

i also want to thank all of you for making this place what it is.

2019 was not a good year for me personally. 
But this site really helped me get through some rough times.  And i’m really and truly thankful of everyone here. 

So raise a glass to everyone. 
Hope 2020 is a better one than the last

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

I want to take a moment to wish you all a very happy new year. 

i also want to thank all of you for making this place what it is.

2019 was not a good year for me personally. 
But this site really helped me get through some rough times.  And i’m really and truly thankful of everyone here. 

So raise a glass to everyone. 
Hope 2020 is a better one than the last

Same here, I’ll raise a glass to you also. GEAUX TIGERS. 🍸 

• Like 1

Happy New Year to all!!!

It was a GREAT year for our Tigers, one the like of which we may not see again for a LONG TIME.  It was time to try hard to enjoy the moment, because so many of them were enjoyable.  We had a close call with Auburn, but other than that, we seemed in control.  When you have the Joe Moore award winning o-line, the Biletnikoff award winning WR (not to mention Jefferson and Marshall), Heisman winning QB, Clyde Edwards-Hellaire, Thaddeus Moss, just WOW!  And we've got the Thorpe award winner for best defensive back in Grant Delpit, and concensus all american cornerback Derrick Stingley Jr.  who played opposite Kristian Fulton who will probably be a first round draft choice in April.  K'Lavon Chaisson will also probably go in the first round.  Thank your lucky stars that we got to see this.

Nootch, it looks like 2019 will close out better than it started for you, at least that is my hope!

Thanks to Fish Head and Nootch for the podcasts, I listened to each all the way through and enjoyed them all.  You could not have picked a more interesting year to start them!!!  I think you guys were spot on !

• Like 2