Gameday Tigers

The FINAL 2019 Season Gameday Tigers Podcast w/Fish and Nootch

Fishhead

In this podcast, obviously we recap the NATTY, but we cover the entire season, the greatest season in CFB history! 

I apologize for the length of this podcast, but dangit, there's a LOT to discuss.  

There's a couple of things at the end of the podcast that are worth waiting for.  We give special attention to individual players, coaches, AND a very special HEAD coach.  

We discuss the recent departures, and even get into possible replacements for Coach Brady and Coach Aranda. 

And SOMEHOW, we blame it all on...of all teams...AUBURN!  You know Nootch was excited about that! 

Enjoy!  

• Like 2

• Fishhead featured and pinned this topic

Great job guys!  A CHAMPIONSHIP worthy podcast!  You saved the best for last, and I agree, it probably would not have been as good if it came out earlier.  I think the time to gather your thoughts and reflect of things a couple of different ways, it improved the quality and scope of the podcast.  The championship deserved a little reflection time.  And I'm still in championship appreciation mode!

• Like 1

Last night on ESPNU, they had 4 coaches talking during the game. Gundy Ok St, Mason Vandy, Patterson TCU and the Boston College coach Hafley. 

Once again, they jump ahead, it was Clemsons first score, then they jump ahead in the game where it’s 7-7. 

6 hours ago, LSUDad said:

Last night on ESPNU, they had 4 coaches talking during the game. Gundy Ok St, Mason Vandy, Patterson TCU and the Boston College coach Hafley. 

Once again, they jump ahead, it was Clemsons first score, then they jump ahead in the game where it’s 7-7. 

I recorded the game live in all forms, and the 4 coaches was awesome. I like Gundy lol, and Hafley was like there to learn it almost seemed. Humble guy. 

Patterson would say what the play was prior to snap by alignment, never guessed right lol

On 1/24/2020 at 5:55 PM, Fishhead said:

Patterson would say what the play was prior to snap by alignment, never guessed right lol

After Hank Stramm was fired from the Saints and he became a commentator, he was a joy to have on a telecast. He would do the same thing, but he was always correct...it was a thing of beauty for a kid devouring football in his adolescence.