Gameday Tigers

Shaquille’s Son Is Coming To Play At LSU

LSUDad

4 hours ago, Herb said:

I've been looking for news links on this, but can't find any. Is this perhaps a premature announcement?

All I’ve been able to find just say he IS transferring and had an official visit at LSU but nothing confirming that he is transferring to LSU.

This was sent to me, as of right now, he will decide March 20th. Will be eligible to play Jan. 2021. 

The report that I received, was a jump, as I did. 

You can remove it. As of now, the report is wrong. 

Sorry I too jumped. 

But would like to see...This looks to be where it started.

B72ED749-CBE9-474F-83EE-8FF919F42D84.thumb.jpeg.b485fb6d6d90794555dda87140a75065.jpeg

For those that may not have followed O'Neal's career, he had open heart surgery last year and is about 25 pounds lighter than when he graduated from High School.

He's on the mend and has played in very limited action this year.

Interstingly, he originally committed with Arizona in 2018 but withdrew after allegations that the FBI had intercepted communications between Arizona coach Sean Miller and an agent discussing a $100,000 payment for Deandre Ayton. 

He wound up signing with UCLA that August. Shortly after he signed with UCLA, he "felt funny" in practices and was put on a heart monitor.

He missed the entire 2018-2019 season after having open heart surgery (medical redshirt) and - as mentioned earlier - played in very limited action this season before announcing he was transferring from UCLA.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...